Campaign issue - cant continue

by drunkenCORSO

Original Post

Campaign issue - cant continue

★★★ Novice

Hello

I'm having a issue at this moment playing Titanfall and I hope that there's someone out there that can help me to fix this.

I was playing the campaign with a friend as MILITIA, then we stopped a little to play another game and after that we came back to Titanfall.

When we try to continue the campaign at the point where were it starts a new campaing with the oposing team (IMC).

After several tries we had surrender and tryed to play a new campaing as IMC.

Then we are stucked at the first mission. When we finish this mission it's starts again.

I think that somehow the game decided to change our team mid-campaign and somehow We can't continue from where we were neither start a new campaign. 

http://i.imgur.com/zZVmcGh.jpg 

note that the game is in PT-BR

CONTINUAR CAMPANHA = CONTINUE CAMPAIGN

Can someone help me?

Message 1 of 3 (327 Views)

Re: Campaign issue - cant continue

Community Manager

Hey, when matchmaking can't find a match of your level it'll go back and try to find an earlier one until you can get a game. So in this situation it looks like you'll try to find a Demeter game, then put you in the latest game it can find.

unfortunately you can't manually restart the campaign or choose a map until you have it fully completed.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 3 (323 Views)

Re: Campaign issue - cant continue

★★★ Novice

Ok, but when we try to play the campaign as IMC, we get stuck at the first mission. It doest advance for the next one. 

(already completed the mission 5 times as IMC)

All that matters for me is completing the campaign and get the Stryder Titan Chasi, but I'm stuck. 

As you can see in the CONTINUE screen it doest show me as MILITIA anymore, but as IMC.

I think the game is trying to put me in the campaign as IMC but theres some kind of conflict. 

As for the machmaking, I can see in several posts that you guys are having a hard time with that. 

Shouldnt the machmaking mach me with people doing the same mission as I am? For me that's kind of logic.

Instead i'm being mached as IMC at the first mission and only the first mission.

There's no way of reset the campaign or do something? 

I really can't play.

It's like Battlefield 4 all over again. 

Message 3 of 3 (319 Views)