Australian Server LAG!!!!

by TGxN00bilicious

Original Post

Re: Austrialian Server LAG!!!!

★★★ Newbie

I'm playing from New Zealand and have exact same experience with TF playing on AU server. My ping from NZ is < 50 yet grunts & players alike lag, stop movement then suddenly appear further forwad (their motoin on-screen is stop-go yet they are in constant motion).

Coincident or not it only began after update 8 IMHO

Message 11 of 35 (412 Views)

Austrialian Server LAG!!!!

★★★★★ Newbie

Same as everyone, just fix it please.

Message 12 of 35 (393 Views)

★★ Novice

ive had this problem since late november

Message 13 of 35 (386 Views)

★ Novice

**bleep** **bleep**

Message 14 of 35 (384 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I know im saying the same as everyone else, but the server has been unplayable for some time now.

Message 15 of 35 (382 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Appraently not some but every player in the Australian data centre is having to deal with this. Please fix.

Message 16 of 35 (380 Views)

★ Novice

Hey EA,

Great game, but you're going to kill it in Australia very soon if you don't fix the problem. Hopefully that's not what you're trying to do, due to the low PC player numbers in this part of the world.

Also, will someone please sort out the hackers, starting with a ban for 'draconidus'. As everyone posting here would know, the guy has been using a snappy aimbot for about 6 months and still no ban. How you can let that happen puzzles me, but I'm sure someone from EA can explain why he is still able to play?

Message 17 of 35 (372 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. Ping is sitting at the usual 50-100ms connecting from New Zealand, however the rubberbanding and stuttering persists.

Message 18 of 35 (371 Views)

★★ Novice

Yep this problem has made the game unplayable for me, people rubber banding and skipping all over the place etc.

Please fix it!

Message 19 of 35 (361 Views)

★ Novice

Having same lag issues as everyone else.

Slightly improved but still not acceptable. 

Need to get back to killing noobs, having withdrawals. 

Message 20 of 35 (352 Views)