Another Titanfall issue... this time w/ ORIGIN

by psychopig02

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Another Titanfall issue... this time w/ ORIGIN

★★★ Newbie

I have 2 sons - each purchased their own copy of Titanfall.  One was 13 at the time and one was 12... (bare with me here...).  The 13 year old was able to set up an account, download, and play the game.  My 12-year old did the same (without seeing the age restriction, nor did I so shame on me) and was informed of the "age restriction" on the game.  Really?  With all the games that are out there today... '13' is the magic number?  Anyway - he is now 13 and low and behold, attempting to play his game - his key "is already taken".  I sent an email waaaaaaaaaay back when it first happened (and you can see this by the date he joined the Origin platform - January), but I NEVER received any sort of reply with help.  I'm looking for some now.  I know that they've got to have a way to find out why the key won't work and help reinstall ours.  I have the original code, box, game, etc... it's not pirated - my son paid for it with his own money.  He's just looking to play the game and now can't.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Message 1 of 2 (82 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Another Titanfall issue... this time w/ ORIGIN

Community Manager (retired)

@psychopig02 I am sorry but we are not able to help you out here with any kind of age restriction issue. You will need to get in contact with one of our Game Advisor for further assistance regarding your issue. Please keep in mind that they will need some of your private details for their verification process.

Cheers
Basti

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (78 Views)

All Replies

Re: Another Titanfall issue... this time w/ ORIGIN

Community Manager (retired)

@psychopig02 I am sorry but we are not able to help you out here with any kind of age restriction issue. You will need to get in contact with one of our Game Advisor for further assistance regarding your issue. Please keep in mind that they will need some of your private details for their verification process.

Cheers
Basti

Message 2 of 2 (79 Views)