"Stretch" graphics and no gun glitch even with graphic card drivers up to date

by shepardc0mander

Original Post

Accepted Solution

"Stretch" graphics and no gun glitch even with graphic card drivers up to date

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi, i have aa Intel Iris 5100 graphics card and a i7 processor, and my computer runs the game very well but i'm suffering from the stretch graphics and no gun glitch. I've looked everywhere for a solution and I just can't find it.

my drivers are up to date

my computer is up to date

Titanfall is up to date

not even those beta drivers from intel  solve the issue (in fact when I try to install them, I get a message saying they're up to date, even when I try to manually force the installation)

anyone here who knows how to solve this? :/

I'm gaming on an ASUS X550LA

PD: I  also tried dowloading drivers from the ASUS website and they are up to date, I even contacted ASUS support but they don't help at all.

Message 1 of 5 (501 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: "Stretch" graphics and no gun glitch even with graphic card drive

Hero

The minimum requirements for the game doesn't mention Intel graphics cards and thus they are sadly not supported.

You might want to try and update your computer from: http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect but other than that there's not much I can think of.

carbonic signature

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (505 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Expert

The game requires a Gaming Quality video from Gaming Quality manufacturers, of whom only AMD and nVIDIA are currently producing adequate products.  Intel's junk isn't supported.

Message 2 of 5 (495 Views)

Hero

The minimum requirements for the game doesn't mention Intel graphics cards and thus they are sadly not supported.

You might want to try and update your computer from: http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect but other than that there's not much I can think of.

carbonic signature

Message 3 of 5 (506 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Oh man, I just bought this computer 4 days ago... I'm new to laptop gaming and some friends supposedly chose "the best gaming laptop for me"...
Anyway, what if I buy and install an Nvidia graphics card? Would that solve the issue?
Message 4 of 5 (483 Views)

Hero

You normally can't install new graphics cards in laptops so that's going to be hard.

I hope he chose the laptop within a rather limited budget, otherwise it would be hard to excuse not buying a proper AMD/Nvidia graphics card in a gaming laptop.

carbonic signature

Message 5 of 5 (476 Views)