cant connect to ea servers

by danieljesuswhite

Original Post

cant connect to ea servers

★★★ Newbie

xbox one. madden 15 & titanfall. i can not connect to them for online. i can play gta online, AC unity and all the various apps that use internet connection. ive tried alot. ive tried plugging my ethernet cable into my router and modem. ive tried a wireless connection. i cleared my dns cache plus opened up the ports i was instructed to. i have recently purchased the xbox and this was a immediate problem. on the 360 i was able to play BF and madden 25 with minimum problems. my nat type is: open. the only thing i seen that was off is my pocket loss is at 100% but, i could not find a solution to that either.  i do not understand, i can connect to other games just fine.

Message 1 of 3 (111 Views)

Re: cant connect to ea servers

Community Manager (retired)

That does not sound like an issue with your routermodem. Are you connected via a wireless or wired internet connection and have you already try to clear the cache of your Xbox One console or to delete and re-install the game?

Cheers

Basti

Message 2 of 3 (104 Views)

Re: cant connect to ea servers

★★★ Newbie

i just tried un-installing and re-installing annnnnnnnd, nothing. Also, i gave it another try between switching from wired to wireless and still nothing. I typically just use wired connection. Maybe i am banned from the servers?

Message 3 of 3 (102 Views)