i7 960 3.2ghz

120gb ssd

1tb harddrive

16gb ram

titanfall.exe has stopped working- on map load, after lobby

Message 11 of 21 (825 Views)

Re: PC Titanfall crashes when loading a map

★★ Novice

Have the same problem. Game starts, even conects me to matches and other people. Try to load a map - falls in black screen every time. Same for story mode, training mode - starts loading map and just goes black screen. No explanation given, just "problem caused program to stop working".

I bough a digital copy about a week aho. I even tried uninstalling it and downloading it again ( takes days ), tried reparing it, lowering resolution. I am not inclined to mess with antivirus or BIOS as some people here and in other threads suggested. Doesn't anyone have a more regular solution or a reasonable patch for this?

NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT

Dual AMD Athlon(tm) II X2 250 Processor 3GHz

8GB RAM

Windows 7 64bit

950 GB harddrive

Wha's the point of having great reviews on the game when eople can't play the frekken thing?

Message 12 of 21 (756 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Guys, a funny thing happened now, I was trying to reinstall the video card driver and an error: "the video card was not found." Before trying to reinstall, I entered the game to check what error was happening (dx11.dll, has stopped ...) and voila, didn't crash... I mean: WTF!

I managed to play with 5 FPS, but at least we know it's a driver problem

Message 13 of 21 (749 Views)

★★★★ Novice

tryed beta drivers... without success

Message 14 of 21 (746 Views)

★★ Novice

Tried updating my NVidea driver. It doesn't crash when it loads map ... NOW IT CRASHES AT **bleep** LOADING SCREEN!

Message 15 of 21 (721 Views)

★★ Novice

Ok, on third attempt it managed to load the game and get into ti. Tried to load the map. Fails again.

Message 16 of 21 (718 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

There should have been a suggestion here to try the Omega Drivers at Omega Drivers Net (for the OP and his HD 4850).  Your 9600 GT is a less powerful, and an older card than the OP's was.  You must dial down all graphics quality settings to the minimum, and set a coarse .screen resolution to test drivers with.  Your driver situation is a worse one than that faced by this thread's original author. 

Message 17 of 21 (713 Views)

★★ Novice

Bit busy these two weeks, when I try some of suggestions I'll post back the results. Thanks.

Message 18 of 21 (703 Views)

★★ Novice

Well that 500MB patch fixed everything, didn't even need to buy a new card. All is good now.

Message 19 of 21 (674 Views)

★★★ Newbie

which is the number you dialed have the same error but does not give me the solution prodrias me to pass the phone you dialed

Message 20 of 21 (580 Views)