Activation issues with Titanfall: Part 2 Game Time ended after Titanfall patch 6

by lawg1v3r

Original Post

Activation issues with Titanfall: Part 2 Game Time ended after Titanfall patch 6

★★★ Newbie

So, "Lauren" posted an entry on Mon, 30 June 2014 - 3:39pm on the EAHelp site that stated along the lines of "Game Time has (and will again until we fix it) shat the bed after a patch was loaded for Titanfall. EA will update you when this is fixed."

No one ever updated the player base from what I can see.

Given EA's track record (even though this is a Respawn game), I've opted to become a late adopter. This Game Time thing seemed like an opportunity to go against my better judgment. So, after downloading the game and opening it for the first time a few hours ago, Patch 6 booted me from a match and has kept me isolated to the Private Lobby screen.

I'd like to play this game a little to see if my system can handle it, if I enjoy it, and (most importantly) do I want to buy it.  Unless Origin rectifies this known issue, I can't make these decisions. I'm assuming that if your reading this, you've got a similar delima.

So, here's the question: Given this has obviously happened before, will I(we) get the Titanfall Game Time opportunity back?

Message 1 of 1 (97 Views)