Accepted Solution

Max attributes are 95

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

earned enough XP for player level of 100 but skills stuck on 95    any help

Message 2 of 16 (7,478 Views)

Max Attributes and Golfer Level

★★★★ Newbie

Is golfer level 100 and Attributes 95 the max, also is there any reward for finishing Legends of the Majors with all legend?

Message 1 of 16 (7,460 Views)

Re: player level 100

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

shankscaddie wrote:

This is actually working as intended. You have 500 points to spend this year on your skills. 

The cap level for your skills is 95 and you can't max out all your attributes. 

[05-27-2013 Edit: Merged similar questions and edited title for better visibility]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。◕‿◕。------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer somebody's question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 16 (7,417 Views)

★★★★ Novice

THANKS FOR CLEARING THAT UP ...BUT WHY HAVE A PLAYER LEVEL OF 100 BUT SKILL ONLY 95  ???  GUESS IN THE LONG RUN IT DOESNT MATTER...WHAT ABOUT THE DISAPPEARING AIMING ARROW,SWING METER AND STRIKE METER  ...SOMETIMES PUTTS , SOMETIMES DRIVES OR FAIRWAYS..? THANKS AGAIN,BOBBY'S CADDIE

Message 4 of 16 (7,412 Views)

tiger woods 14

★★★★ Newbie

how do i get my power past 95

Message 5 of 16 (7,286 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

Message 6 of 16 (7,326 Views)

Re: how do i get my power past 95

★★ Apprentice

I can't really answer your question definitively as I have not played TW14 yet.  But, let me ask you a question.  What are the ratings for your other attirbutes?  I would imagine that getting to 100 is the same way as getting to 100 in TW13.

Message 7 of 16 (7,314 Views)

Re: how do i get my power past 95

★★★ Newbie

TW13 is not at all like TW14, I have the same problem and have made a trouble report also

no one seems to know the answer to this problem.

Message 8 of 16 (7,311 Views)

how do i get my attributes to 100 on tiger woods 14 they r maxed out at 95

★★★★ Newbie

Message 9 of 16 (7,286 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I do not believe it is working as intended. I am a level 100 golfer, have used a total of 350 attribute points, but I am unable to gain any more. My unspent attribute points always shows 0. I have well over 350,000 XP points, which I continue to gain, but are useless to my created golfer.

Message 10 of 16 (7,227 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

shankscaddie wrote:

This is actually working as intended. You have 500 points to spend this year on your skills. 

The cap level for your skills is 95 and you can't max out all your attributes. 

[05-27-2013 Edit: Merged similar questions and edited title for better visibility]

Keep your account safe

We'll make sure it's you by sending you a code for your trusted devices.

Learn more about Login Verification on EA Help

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com