Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sentinel
mdmanmike
Accepted Solution

No PUTTER in bag TW14 PS3

After playing "Legends of the Majors" 1955, 50's style clubs vs. Hogan and Snead (PS3, Masters Historic ver., level 100) I returned to my Career to find I have NO PUTTER in bag!!!! I am able to SELECT all open putters but none will stay in bag, " 0 Clubs of this type" is stated next to putters in the "In Bag" screen. This is Same for ALL play modes, practice round, Career, online tourney and so forth. Due to not being able to select and maintain a putter "In Bag" the game freezes on approach to first green.

Come on EA you have 14 years or so creating and releasing Tiger Woods Golf and still unable to produce a fully playable game !!!!! I mean these games aren't cheap, 65.00 euros for game , 20.00 euros for Masters Historic upgrade and about 25.00 euros for Courses required to play first year, That's about $150.00 for a game I am unable to play due to to UNACCEPTABLE BUGS!!!!

Let's try a little harder and get it right!!!!!!!!

Acolyte
scab30

Re: No PUTTER in bag TW14 PS3

Happened To Me Too.

Right After Leveling Up To 97 And Unlocking The Prototype Putter.  I Can Select Every Unlocked Putter I Have, But None Of Them Stay In The Bag.  The System Freezes Any Time I Should Be Using a Putter.

The Game Is Now Unplayable. This Should Not Happen After How Much This Game Costs.  

Lookout
rahulgagrani

Same thing here WTF, are they going to fix or give everyone a refund, plus our time we spent on the game. My time is worth 125.00 an hour. What arer you going to do EA???

Keeper
r43b3l

i am having the same issue, except its not just the putter that is missing, my wedges and irons are gone too!!!

Sentinel
hogdonmunch

For people with missing club issues go in to player management create new player replace your new guy with the old one and then replace your old one with the new one do this a few time till you get only the starter clubs in your bag with your original golfer then go to select equipment and select the clubs you want! I had this very problem and this is the only way round it i think it because you can only have so many clubs in your bag so when you get to the Nike covert driver the bag is fall so when you unlock equipment don't pick every club as you will have this problem! Since doing this when I go to my golf bag I have the starter driver the Nike covert driver and all the ones I've unlocked after that fingers crossed if they read this they can look into why the golf bag can not fit every club from the select equipment section that is why everyone one with club problems will keep having then till they fix it. Hopes this helps.
Keeper
ehojnacki

Same issure with Xbox, posted a few times yesterday and on their TWITTER account @EASPORTSGOLF. Hoping for a fix, it has actually been about 5 days... so that means since the last patch basically. 

Sentinel
mdmanmike

Re: No PUTTER in bag TW14 PS3******FIX*******

*******FIX*******

********* NO PUTTER IN BAG*******

Since I have had NO RESPONSE  from EA SUPPORT I have been  looking for a FIX myself. Here’s what I did.

From main menu go to “My Golfers>Golfer Management>Highlight your Golfer>press Select(X)>Click on  “Set Default”. This will reset your created Golfer as Default. By doing this all your clubs will reset to starter series. Now go to “Edit Golfer” select your created Golfer. > Select “Equipment”. You will now be able to re-select all available clubs, including Putter. After you have selected the clubs you want return to “Golf Bag” and edit your selected clubs, (remember you are only allotted 14 clubs in bag). Example, edit Driver pitch 8.5 ° or whichever you prefer. Choose how many and what type of Fairway Woods. Choose which Irons, wedges and so forth, remember 14 clubs only! When done with “Golf Bag” edit return to “Equipment” edit and there you we be able to select “Grips, Shafts and Balls”When finished return to main menu and PLAY ON!!!!!

Now for EA Support!!!!

Now that I have found an in-game solution for this bug, YOU as EA TECH need to find a REAL FIX for this problem. I can’t understand why we the customers must waste our valuable time trying to fix your BUGS!!! This is an expensive game (65 euros for Game, 20 euros for upgrade to Masters Historic and 25 euros for Courses needed to play first year). NOW get on the ball get  these problems FIXED, I mean it is your JOB after all…

Sentinel
mdmanmike

No need to create new player!!! Just Highlight your Original Created Player and re-select as DEFAULT PLAYER.

Keeper
vinnieb84

I tried this fix and it did NOT fix the missing putter issue.  I even tried setting my 2nd golfer as default, and it STILL did not let me get a putter in my golf bag.  I even tried removing every club except the wedges and then selecting the putter, STILL no go.  Also, when I went to Golfer Management, and selected my golfer with the putter issue and clicked 'Set to Default' it did not reset the clubs to the starter sets.  Has anyone else other than mdmanmike been able to use this fix to fix their golfer?

Keeper
rkblues

I tried every fix posted but still no putter and my original golfer does not go back to starter clubs. Come on EA pull your head out and give us a real fix.