Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sentinel
hogdonmunch
Accepted Solution

Ea servers down

Can not long into tiger woods 14 because the servers are down. Any idea when they will be back up ea? Please answer the question for once I know you get loads but this is a major issues as what's the point in playing for just xp
Sentinel
hogdonmunch

Re: Ea servers down

Once again thanks for the help ea on why your server is down I'm so glad I came on here one to tell you and two so I could get an answer guess tigers in for a trade in to many problems not enough help and now the servers down as well what a company you have such great customer services you have how kind of you to release a game that is faulty that you EA for all the hours I've wasted on your games your my hero!
Lookout
rahulgagrani

ea servers down again

are the servers down again as i cant access them. dont see the point in playing if i am not earning coins and status points
eaeve
Topics: 79
XP: 445
Solutions: 462

hogdonmunch wrote:
Can not long into tiger woods 14 because the servers are down. Any idea when they will be back up ea? Please answer the question for once I know you get loads but this is a major issues as what's the point in playing for just xp

The servers are down for maintenance. The maintenance should last approximatively 10 to 15 mns on each platform.

Below are the issues being addressed during this maintenance:

Tie Breaker Tourney Fix

We're currently updating our servers with a couple fixes regarding tie breakers in connected tourneys. the issue with people with better tie breaker scores not getting the win should be resolved with this update, which should be completed shortly.
 Sim Connected Leaderboard Point Adjustment Needed.

this fix should be happening now. the servers should be down for a few moments. when they're back, the points should be adjusted. however, the guy who made the fix isn't here today so i haven't been able to 100% confirm this fix made it in. Let me know what you guys see.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。◕‿◕。------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer somebody's question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keeper
stressedpython

Can't connect/stay connected to EA Servers

how long will the servers be down

eaeve
Topics: 79
XP: 445
Solutions: 462

hogdonmunch wrote:
Once again thanks for the help ea on why your server is down I'm so glad I came on here one to tell you and two so I could get an answer guess tigers in for a trade in to many problems not enough help and now the servers down as well what a company you have such great customer services you have how kind of you to release a game that is faulty that you EA for all the hours I've wasted on your games your my hero!

hogdonmunch,  please read again the disclaimer on top of this forum, Answer HQ is not a customer support gateway:

Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or brand new to the gaming world, everyone needs a little help sometimes. So we’ve created EA’s new Answer HQ. It’s a community initiative to have players share their gaming expertise with other players. This is the place where your ideas shape the community, where sharing knowledge is rewarded, and where you can climb the ranks to be the hero.This is only the beginning. Welcome to EA’s brand new Answer HQ!

To get help from EA customer Support you need to contact an EA Game Advisor

If you wish to provide (constructive) feedback to the makers of the game, we invite you to post directly on the EA forums where the lead producers and several developers are more than happy to communicate with their players. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。◕‿◕。------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer somebody's question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------