Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
squonk53
Accepted Solution

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2014 for PC

So, Tiger Woods PGA 2012 Masters for PC is history now?  Unable to play online or offline.  Haven't had this game very long, there are no plans for a PC platform in the latest 2014 version either.  Very disappointed in EA.

eaeve
Topics: 79
XP: 461
Solutions: 462

Re: Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2014 for PC

squonk53 wrote:

So, Tiger Woods PGA 2012 Masters for PC is history now?  Unable to play online or offline.  Haven't had this game very long, there are no plans for a PC platform in the latest 2014 version either.  Very disappointed in EA.

We’re currently focused on delivering a great Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 experience for our fans on the Xbox 360 and PS3, where we have a great opportunity to connect fans to the real world of golf and each other.  We don’t have any further platform announcements at this time.

If you like to know more about Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14, please visit our Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14 FAQ.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。◕‿◕。------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer somebody's question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Keeper
squonk53

Your answer was not very helpful.  Your focus seems to be on the bottom line while alienating PC users who are also good customers.  I use to be a devoted fan and customer of EA Sports products, but you have made choices that have driven me and many others away from the direction you are taking your company. Someone will discover the customers you are leaving in the dust and capitalize on your mistake. 

I for one will never recommend EA Sports to anyone.  Dissatisfied customers tell on average, 10 people about their negative issues with a company.

You can count on at least that many shares from me.  :robotsad:

Keeper
kwmani1946

And that is corporate double speak for the PC users to go do it to themselves. I am done with EA.

Sentinel
leucutis

TW14 for the x box sucks. So many problems. But don't worry, they are sticking it to the console gamers as well. On May 15 2013 EA shutdown the online service. No more tournaments. That was for the TW12 and TW13. They are still selling TW 13 as new and are still taking peoples money for a season pass but not telling them that they are shutting down the service soon. Common thieves. 

They also told console gamers that EA will not give out any refund for any reason, yet I see that at least TW12 PC gamers are getting a full refund! How about you? Did you get a full refund?

Good luck

Keeper
dialtech2010

I really do not understand why EA HATES all of their devoted PC customers. I just do not understand!

I have been buying and playing all the PC versions of Tiger Woods PGA Tour since it started.

I wanted to go back to playing my PURCHASED version of PGA Tour 08 because it is a much better game than 2012 Road To The Masters.

I can not get it activated and there is NO SOLUTION for this problem so therefore I CAN NOT PLAY EA'S BEST VERSION PGA TOUR 08. I do not want to play on line I want to play on my PC.

MY OPINION.... EVERYONE IN THE WORLD SOULD BOYCOTT EA .... NEVER PLAY ANY OF THEIR GAMES AGAIN ON ANY PLATFORM.

They do not care for any of their customers.