Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Keeper
rrguitar54

REFUND!!!

Since I just renewed my membership on March 30th, 2013. It was not mentioned at that time that i had less than a years membership, I feel I should get at least a 10 month refund as you are not fulfilling your contract that I payed for.

Sentinel
aciddan

Re: REFUND!!!

[ Edited ]

hi RR, I guess not everybody has seen this; it came out the day EA announced the closing of the game.

answers.ea.com/t5/Tiger-Woods-Online/INFORMATION-Tiger-Woods-Online-and-Tiger-Woods-PGA-Tour-12-PC/m-p/1087890#U1087890

[INFORMATION] Tiger Woods Online and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 PC are being retired on June 6th[ Edited ]

On June 6th, Tiger Woods Online and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 for PC will be retiring and no longer available for play.

Active subscribers will receive a full refund for the current active subscription. We encourage players who have an existing balance of Tiger Points to spend their Tiger Points before the game is retired on June 6th. At that date, any remaining Tiger Points left in the game will be invalid.

We hope you have gotten many hours of enjoyment out of the games. Thank you to all of our passionate and dedicated players for supporting Tiger Woods Online and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12 for PC.

as you can see EA states that full refunds will be issued, I take this to mean the full amount, not just 10 months worth.