The Sims Medieval "unknown error occured"

by Blue_pealr

Original Post

The Sims Medieval "unknown error occured"

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello, I purchased the Sims Medieval about a year ago and had so much trouble trying to install it I gave up. Recently I have been able to reinstall the game through Origin, who I purchased it through. I got to the main menu of the game and updated, the update I belive was succecfull but it then had a error and I came to this website and downloaded the package than it asked me to. Now after that I have tryed playing the game through Origin but it does nothing and I have tryed playing though my desktop and am greated with "unknown error occured". Please tell me how to fix this.

Message 1 of 4 (905 Views)

Re: The Sims Medieval will not play

★ Novice

Okay now I have reset my Origins and now I get the same message with that to "Unknown error occured". How do I get this game to work?

Message 2 of 4 (876 Views)

Re: The Sims Medieval will not play

★★★ Newbie

I've had so many problems with this game. I played it several years ago on a friend's computer and was amazed by how much fun the game was. I got it through origin just recently and can't manage to get it running. After attempting several different things I am stuck with an unknown error message every time I attempt to play the game

Message 3 of 4 (729 Views)

Re: The Sims Medieval "unknown error occured"

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Me too. It worked fine a couple of years ago. But now, everytime I try (i've been trying on and off for the last few years) it doesn't work. I really want to play it again.

Message 4 of 4 (544 Views)