[The Sims Medieval] The setup has detected that version 2.00.13 of the Sims Medieval is already installed

by freakyhorse23

Original Post

[The Sims Medieval] The setup has detected that version 2.00.13 of the Sims Medieval is already installed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Everytime I put in the disc, it tries to update but it says "The setup has detected that version 2.00.13 of the Sims Medieval is already installed. This set up installs an earlier version of The Sims Medieval (1.0). You will have to uninstall the previous version before installing this version."

The problem is, I can't uninstall anything. The launcher won't open, and I can't do anything. Help please?

Message 1 of 2 (1,378 Views)

Re: [The Sims Medieval] The setup has detected that version 2.00.13 of the Sims Medieval is already installed

Community Manager

Are you using Windows? You should always be able to uninstall your game from within your control panel, no need for the game launcher to come up.

You can also try a manual uninstall, but please only do that if you are really good with computers. Otherwise get someone else to help you:

https://help.ea.com/article/manually-uninstalling-sims-medieval

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 2 (1,326 Views)