Sims Medieval Gone

by Batdork

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims Medieval Gone

★ Novice

I had to reformat my computer. When I got everything going and went to install all of my Origin games, first I noticed that everything was compressed. By downloading one title, I also got all the expansions. I love that. It makes things so much easier. However, I also noticed that Sims Medieval is completely gone from my list. I knew I was going to have to start over from scratch... it had been about a year since I played and I had not backed up... but I wanted to have it available for when I did want to play it. Where did it go?

Message 1 of 4 (967 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims Medieval Gone

EA app Team

Hi @Batdork,

Use Origin > Reload page to reload your Game Library. If that doesn't make the game appear again, please, make sure the game is not hidden using the filters in the top right corner of your Game Library.

In case this doesn't help either, contact one of our advisers through EA Help so they can check what's wrong. You will find a detailed explanation on how to contact them if you need it here.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask Standard smile

-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,014 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @Batdork,

Use Origin > Reload page to reload your Game Library. If that doesn't make the game appear again, please, make sure the game is not hidden using the filters in the top right corner of your Game Library.

In case this doesn't help either, contact one of our advisers through EA Help so they can check what's wrong. You will find a detailed explanation on how to contact them if you need it here.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask Standard smile

-Mai

Message 2 of 4 (1,015 Views)

★ Novice

It was in the hidden games. Thank you.

Message 3 of 4 (938 Views)

EA app Team

Glad to hear it was there, if you right click on it you should be able to un-hide it so it goes back with your other games Standard smile

-Mai

Message 4 of 4 (930 Views)