Kingdom completely broken

by EloquentMyDear

Original Post

Kingdom completely broken

★ Guide

I'm doing the No Quest For The Weary ambition, and other than minor bugs didn't have any problems completing 14 quests at Platinum level. However my 15th, Meat Quest IV, has completely broken my save. My merchant completed all of the steps up until selling the meat to the village for the general population, rather than the monarch. After that, she got home, and nothing happened. She had no goals left in the quest, but no notice had come up identifying the quest as completed. I went to kingdom mode to see what was going on, and it said I had no quest and no quests available, and couldn't go to live mode - pressing H took me to live mode but she still had no objectives after hours of wasting time. I built the rest of the buildings, added the heroes, and it gave me one quest. When I entered the new quest, the merchant was still in my list of playable heroes despite the new quest not including her. I've tried the quest reroll cheat, nothing.

Understandably, I am very upset if I have to restart this ambition again, as it takes so long to complete 14/15 quests at Platinum level. Is there anything that can rescue my save?

Message 1 of 2 (446 Views)

Re: Kingdom completely broken

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hey, I don't know if you've resolved it yet, but I thought I'd put in my suggestions in case you're still having problems.

There is only one possibility I can think of, though it demands you have Testingcheatsenabled activated (if you're unsure how to do that, there's a link here for that. There should be instructions for all Windows and Mac.) 

Solution: the cheat "ShowAllQuests" (without quotation marks) it should show you every single quest in the game (note: this could lag a bit) alternatively, there's also "ShowAllValidQuests" that will show every quest you're eligble for. 
If none of that works, then I really have no idea, though I understand you're very frustrated. I'd be too. 

Message 2 of 2 (422 Views)