How can I reset my game progress?

by jnhcastro

Original Post

How can I reset my game progress?

★★★ Newbie

Good night everyone!

I want to reset my game progress and start everything again, including my Watcher Achievements. How can I do it? I'm afraid to just randomly delete something on the folder without knowing whether it's important or not. I even tried reinstalling the game, but my progress was also restored as well,  so I assumed it has something to do with my Origin account. Can anybody help me?

I want to delete everything, including my kingdoms and Watcher Achievements.

I also have the Pirates & Nobles expansion instaled.

I would really apreciate any help!

Message 1 of 3 (3,679 Views)

Re: How can I reset my game progress?

★★ Novice

As far as I know, the only way to reset your game's progress is to uninstall and re-install the game. Pirates & Nobles included. Unless someone comes forward with a different answer, I'm afraid that's the only way.

Message 2 of 3 (3,338 Views)

Re: How can I reset my game progress?

★ Novice

Hi! I'm not sure if you sorted it out or not, but in case you haven't or in case anyone else is trying to figure out how, I messaged Origin support for how to do it and it was really easy.

Assuming you have windows 10, find the Sims Medieval file in your computer and delete the whole thing. That's it. That should restart your game completely and you can start again.

If you don't have windows 10, i'm sorry but the Origin chat support was really helpful so they might be able to help you!

Message 3 of 3 (3,229 Views)