Activation failed on Sims Medieval

by frecklesgirl13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Activation failed on Sims Medieval

★★ Novice

Recently purchased sims medieval bundle on origin for my MAC. I had to download the new Patch for it as there was problems and thats what was on the EA website. This worked for the one time i tried to play. 

I tried to play yesterday and today however, it keeps asking me for my activation codes, which I copy and paste from Origin. It then says activation has failed.I have tried to chat to someone from EA help, and have waited over 2 hours, and I still didn't get though to anyone. Had the same waiting time yesterday.

Anyway, can anyone help me with this?

Message 1 of 24 (7,419 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Activation failed on Sims Medieval

EA Staff

@kappagirl06 To contact an Advisor please follow the steps below: 

1. Click on the following link: http://help.ea.com/ (once there make sure that your country is correctly selected in top left hand corner of Help.EA.com)
2. Make sure you are logged in (top right corner) and select 'Help with Game'
3. Find the affected game (if it's an account issue select Origin)
4. Select 'Contact Us' at the bottom right on the new page
5. Select your platform and then 'Next' 
6. Select topic from the drop down menus, type in a short description of your issue and select 'Next'.
7. Select a contact option. Please note that available contact options do depend on your country settings and time of day.

Let us know if you run into trouble with this!

View in thread

Message 16 of 24 (3,087 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem and finally managed to talk to someone who had no idea what to do.   Hopefully someone thinks of something. I'm finding this all very ridiculous. EA/Origin should really take care of the games/customers better since today in about a year I finally got a patch to work for the Pirates and Nobles and now I still can't play it.  Maybe it takes a wizard to help us or something?

Message 2 of 24 (7,356 Views)

★ Novice

Where you guys able to get help? I am having the EXACT same problem and the live chat wait time is ridiculous!! 

Message 3 of 24 (7,239 Views)

Please have a look at this thread : http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Medieval/Sims-Medieval-Invalid-Serial-Code-Cannot-Play-Game-withou...

Ne lis/réponds pas aux demandes par message privé.
Message 4 of 24 (7,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've just tried resetting my date/time settings to 2011 and got a different error "internal server error" that still wouldn't let me activate. Has anything changed in the past few months? Thanks!

Message 5 of 24 (6,842 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I'm in the same exact boat. I've been going back and forth with support, tried setting the clock to 2011, and tried different codes they've generated for me - no dice still. Devil

Message 6 of 24 (6,830 Views)

★ Novice

Hi!

did u ever figure this out? im having the EXACT problem

Message 7 of 24 (6,739 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know gosh can ea fix this

Message 8 of 24 (5,921 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I keep getting this too! I've talked to 6 different tech support people and none of them could solve this issue it's so ridiculous

Message 9 of 24 (5,723 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the exact issue myself.

Message 10 of 24 (5,424 Views)