Re: sims 3 error saying licence limit

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

sims 3 error saying licence limit

★ Novice

all i want is to play sims 3 and this stupid error keeps poppinb up that the licence limit was reached. i called up EA and the dude said an email will be sent in what to try next in about 24 hours. well i still havent gotten an email and its been a week. someone plz help. im so frustrated and done with this foolishness.

Message 1 of 2 (354 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA app Team

Hi @jill16213,

Sorry for the late reply, are you still having issues with your game?

I would suggest uninstalling The Sims 3 from your Mac, and then reinstalling the game again, in the release order. Please, try to launch the game after installing each pack, until you get the error, so you know which of the packs is causing the problem.

Once you know which pack is the cause, and as we can't help you here in Answers HQ with your problem, please, try to contact one of our advisers through EA Help again. There might have been some kind of issue or misunderstanding. Explain them which is the pack that has reached the limit so they can help you faster Standard smile

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (419 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @jill16213,

Sorry for the late reply, are you still having issues with your game?

I would suggest uninstalling The Sims 3 from your Mac, and then reinstalling the game again, in the release order. Please, try to launch the game after installing each pack, until you get the error, so you know which of the packs is causing the problem.

Once you know which pack is the cause, and as we can't help you here in Answers HQ with your problem, please, try to contact one of our advisers through EA Help again. There might have been some kind of issue or misunderstanding. Explain them which is the pack that has reached the limit so they can help you faster Standard smile

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 2 of 2 (420 Views)