Re: Sims 4 for Mac

by MADrag0n

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims 4 for Mac

★★ Newbie

I had gotten the Sims 4 for PC in 2014 and recently got a Mac computer so I can play on that. The disc was old and incompatible, however, so I couldn't play it. If I want to play the Sims on my Mac, do I have to repurchase the game or can I trade my old one in for a Mac version?

Message 1 of 3 (380 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

Hi @georgeperdiko!

Although not being the correct section for the sims 4 i can assure you that you can actually play the sims 4 on your Mac without purchasing the game another time. Just download the origin client on your mac, and log in with the same account you used to play the sims 4 on your pc. You will find the game on your library ready to be downloaded.

Sadly you can't use a Pc game disc on your mac as you stated.

Best Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (395 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Hi @georgeperdiko!

Although not being the correct section for the sims 4 i can assure you that you can actually play the sims 4 on your Mac without purchasing the game another time. Just download the origin client on your mac, and log in with the same account you used to play the sims 4 on your pc. You will find the game on your library ready to be downloaded.

Sadly you can't use a Pc game disc on your mac as you stated.

Best Regards

Se il post di qualcuno ti è stato d'aiuto, lascia un punto XP ➕
Se il post di qualcuno ha risolto il problema, ricordati di segnarlo come soluzione affinchè altri possano trarne aiuto. ✔

Message 2 of 3 (396 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hello @georgeperdiko. I moved this thread to a more appropriate place in the forum.

Message 3 of 3 (292 Views)