Re: Origin Doesn't Track Hours Played

by Feisbukaite

Original Post

Re: Wrong Hours Played and Last played

★★ Novice
That's true, that's why i've been ignoring it for a month, just would like to see how many hours i've played in total
Message 21 of 55 (3,135 Views)

Re: Wrong Hours Played and Last played

EA app Team

Hi @EuniG,

Could you try to uninstall Origin and install it again? That might fix the problem if it has something to do with a bad installation or update of the program. You can download the newest version of Origin from the Origin website.

-Mai

Message 22 of 55 (3,125 Views)

Re: Origin "Hours Played" and "Last Played" not working

★★★ Newbie

It happens to me too it gets on my nerves soooo bad

Message 23 of 55 (5,553 Views)

Origin not tracking the hours I've spent playing The Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I'm having troubles with Origin not tracking the hours I've spent playing The Sims 4. It says the last time I played The Sims 4 was over a month ago even tho I play it on a daily basis. I transferred my save files from my PC to my Mac and this problem started when I switched over to Mac. It used to track the hours on my PC tho. Origin does count the hours I've spent playing SimCity, for example. So it's only a problem with The Sims 4. My Origin is set to be online, I have "Show Origin after gameplay" turned on, I am launching my game from Origin, I have "Online Feature Access" turned on in The Sims 4, I am using the latest version of Origin, I have tried repairing my game and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling Origin. These were the things someone from EA Help suggested me to do, but nothing worked. Frown I don't know what to do. It's super annoying to not know how many hours I've played The Sims 4.

Message 24 of 55 (2,410 Views)

Re: Origin not tracking the hours I've spent playing The Sims 4

★ Guide

Hi @katriqq

It's a weird issue but if it's not affecting your ability to play the game, I wouldn't bother too much. It's probably a temporary issue or a graphical bug. 

Anyway, I'd try clearing the Origin cache > https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/origin-my-games-list-is-blank/

Also, have you noticed if it's not tracking the time at all or if it's working on Mac? I would try playing for an hour or so to see if the counter get updated on your Mac.

Cheers Standard smile 

Message 25 of 55 (2,386 Views)

Origin Doesn't Track Hours Played

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Mine "Show Origin After Gameplay is on" always on , but it still shows I last played October 20th total of 69h Frown

Message 26 of 55 (2,785 Views)

Hero

Hi @Feisbukaite

are you leaving Origin open after closing the game ? Are you on PC or Mac ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 27 of 55 (2,767 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello crinrict , leaving open most of the times, MacBook pro. Is on right now. I played approximately 3 hours today, but still shows last played Oct. 20 69h Frown

Message 28 of 55 (2,751 Views)

Hero

Hi @Feisbukaite

I moved your posts to the mac forum for better help

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 29 of 55 (2,666 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks, but from what I'm reading I think it's happening to Mac and PC users. 

Message 30 of 55 (2,655 Views)