Mac - Sims 3 for Windows only

by AmaguqDEM

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Mac - Sims 3 for Windows only

★★★ Newbie

So, I just subscribed to Origin to play the Sims 3 Starter Bundle - as it stated it can be played on Windows / Mac. So I install their client and then add the Sims 3 Pack to, " My Games," and when I go to download the game it won't let me stating it's, "For Windows Only,". This is severely disappointing as I was really looking forward to playing but now it looks like I am out of luck.

Message 1 of 2 (1,289 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Mac - Sims 3 for Windows only

EA app Team

Hi @AmaguqDEM,

I'm sorry for the confusion, I understand your disappointment, but as the Origin Access page announces this is a subscription only for PC.

You can learn how to cancel your suscription to Origin Access in this article. And, if you are considering purchasing The Sims 3 or another game through Origin, remember you can save 10% on the purchase* while you have Origin Access active.

-Mai

*TitanFall 2 not elegible, for more details check the Origin Access web page.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,521 Views)

All Replies

Re: Mac - Sims 3 for Windows only

EA app Team

Hi @AmaguqDEM,

I'm sorry for the confusion, I understand your disappointment, but as the Origin Access page announces this is a subscription only for PC.

You can learn how to cancel your suscription to Origin Access in this article. And, if you are considering purchasing The Sims 3 or another game through Origin, remember you can save 10% on the purchase* while you have Origin Access active.

-Mai

*TitanFall 2 not elegible, for more details check the Origin Access web page.

Message 2 of 2 (1,522 Views)