Re: Mac: Error with sims 3 "Unknown Error Occurred" (after installing)

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Mac: Error with sims 3 "Unknown Error Occurred" (after installing).

★★★ Newbie

so I have been having this problem for days and I don't know what to do. I have the Sims 3 on my MacBook Air. I have played it so many times but I accidentally deleted it. So I went back to origin and downloaded all my expansion pack and the game onto my MacBook Air. But whenever I click play or click the sims 3 icon it opens up to either my sims 3 seasons or my sims 3 generations and would say "The Sims 3 unknown error occurred" So I did everything updated my laptop and called EA to help and suggested to make a new user and that worked but only with my sims 3 game. So I downloaded once again all the expansions pack I have but the same thing appears "unknown error occurred' I don't know what to do now! Someone please help me!

Message 1 of 2 (458 Views)

Re: Mac: Error with sims 3 "Unknown Error Occurred" (after installing)

@nathalya0129

Please read this thread as your issue is a known problem - http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-Mac/CURRENT-ISSUE-Unknown-Error-issue-in-Sims-3-in-El-Capitan-Sier...

Locking this as the topic is already covered and the solution posted in the above link. If you need any further help please post in that thread Standard smile

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 2 of 2 (435 Views)