[FAQ] MAC Version - OUT NOW

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Sims 4

Hero (Retired)

@JoleSun   please see page 1 for info and here if you have Bootcamp   there is no info for MAc or other consols yet the TS4 is PC version

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Guide-Running-Windows-on-your-Mac/m-p/3247679#U3247679

Message 91 of 267 (765 Views)

The Sims 4

★★★ Newbie

Will The Sims 4 game and create a Sims demo be available for Mac download?  If so, when?  Thanks.

Message 92 of 267 (770 Views)

The Sims 4 Mac

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing sims for as long as i can remember and am really looking forward to the new games coming out.The only question i have how ever is there going to be a format that you can play on mac? i tried downloading the demo but everyone in my family now has Mac so i am not able to play it and every where i go and ask says that the formatting is for PC. I went into an EB games (in Australia) and they said they would be suprised if it didn't come out so that the one disk can work for both PC and Mac but they werent sure. I was wondering if you could help me, and surly thousands of other players here, by telling us whether or not we are going to be able to buy the disk or download it and be able to play on our mac's?

Message 93 of 267 (769 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 Mac

Hero (Retired)

at the moment TS4 is PC version there is no information yet on Mac or other console versions yet

see this thread here for information purposes, read and research before making any decisions

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/Guide-Running-Windows-on-your-Mac/m-p/3247679#U3247679

Message 94 of 267 (764 Views)

Re: The Sims 4

Hero

EA is not giving out any info on that atm.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 95 of 267 (753 Views)

Sims 4 Mac

★★★ Newbie

So... I have just download the Origin app on my Mac and I've got a doubt...

Am I going to be able to pre order the Sims 4 on my Mac? Are Sims 4 going to be able to be played on a Mac?

Message 96 of 267 (758 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Mac

Hero (Retired)

at the moment the sims 4 is PC version there is no info for Macs or other console versions yet i would advise against pre ordering for now

unless you have Bootcamp see this thread here read-research find out all you can before making the decisions to pre ordering

Message 97 of 267 (754 Views)

The Sims 4 CAS Demo

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I just downloaded this origin app on my mac desktop and everything is working find i have demo games. I finally got the sims 4 demo and i was so excited to play it because im a huge sims fan and have been for years. i started crying when i read that it ONLY WORKS FOR PC!!!!!! WHY MUST YOU DO THIS?? IS THERE ANYTHING YOU CAN DO?? WHERE ELSE CAN I PLAY IT?????? PLEASE I AM BEGGING

Message 98 of 267 (752 Views)

Re: The Sims 4 CAS Demo

Hero

@MariaSilvers There's no info on the mac version as of now. Please refer to the first page of this thread for details. You would need to install WIndows on your mac in order to play it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 99 of 267 (746 Views)

Sims 4

★★★ Newbie
When will it be for mac
Message 100 of 267 (744 Views)