Deleted Sims 3 by accident on Mac, but not on Origin

by sajeunesse

Original Post

Deleted Sims 3 by accident on Mac, but not on Origin

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Please help! I accidentally Sims 3 off my Mac, but I have it on Origin. Now I can't download any origin packs because "Sims 3 does not exist in the location". What do I do? It says Sims 3 itself is installed on Origin. I can't play anything now because no expansion packs will install. I am desperate!

Message 1 of 3 (175 Views)

Re: Deleted Sims 3 by accident on Mac, but not on Origin

Hi @sajeunesse,

Please check on the Trash. If The Sims 3 is located there, drag it back to the Applications folder again.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 2 of 3 (155 Views)

Re: Deleted Sims 3 by accident on Mac, but not on Origin

EA app Team

Hi @sajeunesse,

Were you able to solve your issue with the suggestion of our hero @fons_garmo? Standard smile If so, please, remember to let everyone know by pressing 'Accept as solution' button in his post. If another player has your same issue in the future will appreciate knowing it worked for you! Also, if you want to say 'thank you' to fons_garmo for his advise, you can press 'XP' Wink

Let us know if you need any more help,

-Mai

Message 3 of 3 (134 Views)