Re: City living not installing

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

City living not installing

★★★ Novice

I have no idea how this works but I'm trying again... I just got the city living expansion pack for the sims 4 and it's not installing... Everyone keeps telling me to go to the game details and scroll down to install it form there but it's not there. The stuff pack I got is there and it's working just fine in game but city living is just not there. I have a mac so I don't know if that makes a difference... everything has worked fine. Did I miss something incredibly obvious?

Message 1 of 8 (1,259 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA app Team

Hi @Player_9lt4uw5n,

Sometimes payments may need a bit of time to go through, but considering it has been already over 3 days since your first post, I would recommend contacting one of our advisers so they can check your account and make sure everything went right.

You can get in contact through EA Help, you will find a detailed explanation on how to contact them if you need it here.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask Standard smile

Happy moving to the city!

-Mai

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (1,407 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Well the things you should do are these:

- make sure you have enough space for the expansion pack (they do take up a lot of space)

- did you type the product code in correctly? If you don't know how to do this:

Step 1 - Open origin

Step 2 - Click on origin in top-left corner then click 'Redeem Product Code...'

Step 3 - Then type in the code correctly

(I don't know what happens after that)

Hope this helped Standard smile

Message 2 of 8 (1,227 Views)

★★★ Novice

It does but also doesn't. I understand what you want me to do and I know where to go but I have no idea how to find the product code...

Message 3 of 8 (1,216 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @Player_9lt4uw5n,

Sometimes payments may need a bit of time to go through, but considering it has been already over 3 days since your first post, I would recommend contacting one of our advisers so they can check your account and make sure everything went right.

You can get in contact through EA Help, you will find a detailed explanation on how to contact them if you need it here.

If you have any question, don't hesitate to ask Standard smile

Happy moving to the city!

-Mai

Message 4 of 8 (1,408 Views)

★ Apprentice

Ok, the product code should be inside the case and should be above instructions to install the game.

Message 5 of 8 (1,195 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just saying I didn't get the disc. I got it online. But I've already solved it thanks!

Message 6 of 8 (1,180 Views)

EA app Team

It's great to read that, @Player_9lt4uw5n! Have fun with your Sims in San Myshuno!

-Mai

Message 7 of 8 (1,162 Views)

★ Apprentice

@Player_9lt4uw5n Ohhh... 

Message 8 of 8 (1,134 Views)