Re: Can't locate Sims 3: Pets expansion pack

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Can't locate Sims 3: Pets expansion pack

★★★ Newbie

I have recently downloaded the Pets expansion pack for Sims 3 (I already have the base game). However, I can't locate the Pets expansion ANYWHERE. I have tried all sorts of things advised from others online but none of them are working. The game is not in my Games Library, I can't even locate it on my "Downloads" under the Sims 3 on my Macbook. But when I go to the Sims 3: Pets on the Origin store, it says I already own it? Please can someone help. Thanks.

Message 1 of 4 (378 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @trvpdoor,

Let's try to find out if it's installed in your computer. Is the pack listed in the Expansions & Stuff tab on the launcher? If it's there, that means the game is installed, but you need to select it for the pack to be available in-game.

Good luck,

Mai

Message 2 of 4 (362 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi thank you for your reply, I can't see it under Expansions and Stuff. I definitely downloaded the game though, I don't understand because when I go to try and download it again, it states that I already own it?
Message 3 of 4 (350 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @trvpdoor,

Could you try to create a new administrator account on your Mac and download The Sims 3 Pets from that account? Once done, you should be able to play it with your usual user account.

Good luck,

Mai

Message 4 of 4 (342 Views)