[CURRENT ISSUE] Sims 3 Expansion Packs not downloading in Origin

by Bluebellflora

Original Post

Re: Download

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am seriously livid, I live in Singapore and it tells me that there are no help channels available. Then how am I supposed to get my product code and do the manual installation like that?!

I was looking forward to playing it with a new EP and now this happens, I am so frustrated!! Is there anyone that can help me with this, please?

Message 91 of 131 (1,112 Views)

Re: Sims 3 expansion packs won't install - "add to queue"?

★★★ Newbie

thank you so much, this worked great 

Message 92 of 131 (1,099 Views)

Re: Sims 3 expansion packs won't install - "add to queue"?

@tayscarlett @PrimeMorganian

Moved your posts to this thread. Your issue is a known one that EA will hopefully fix soon. However you can apply the workaround in the accepted solution on this thread (it's the second post on the first page).

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 93 of 131 (1,085 Views)

SIMS

★★★ Novice

i downloaded the sims the seasons but when i try to launch sims 3 it says the download (of seasons) isn't complete but on my billing history it says it is

Message 94 of 131 (1,044 Views)

Re: SIMS

Hero (Retired)

@lilyymalone Is it possible the pack is still downloading? If your internet is slow it may take some time to download and install.

Message 95 of 131 (1,032 Views)

Re: [CURRENT ISSUE] Sims 3 Expansion Packs not downloading in Origin

★★ Novice

This only half worked for me. I was able to finally get to the installer, but when I input my product code--- the installer will not let me hit "continue" (the button stays inactive). Is anyone else having this problem and has anyone found a solution?

Message 96 of 131 (1,076 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@ClaraBwa wrote:

This only half worked for me. I was able to finally get to the installer, but when I input my product code--- the installer will not let me hit "continue" (the button stays inactive). Is anyone else having this problem and has anyone found a solution?

I have the same issue!!! But I reckon it's because the product code we keyed in may have been the Sims 3 code?? I only have that code with me and I realised all their products will probably have their individual codes. That's why I'm hoping someone from EA can get back to me with my EP code, I can't get to them AT ALL from the "Contact Us" page. Sooooo frustrated.

Message 97 of 131 (1,065 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm also having this issue. I was told by EA Support that it was a problem with "an internal system" and told me to check this exact URL for updates: https://help.ea.com/en/ 

Message 98 of 131 (1,052 Views)

Re: SIMS

★★★ Novice
Maybe, but it's at 100% and when I look at seasons it gives me the option to download it but when I click it nothing happens.
Message 99 of 131 (1,022 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How is anyone supposed to get their product code if they're ea help is always under construction or maintenance like the url they give says the page doesn't exist if you click it. This has completely ruined my night.

Message 100 of 131 (1,036 Views)