Re: i cant find bree!

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i cant find bree!

★ Novice

i cant find bree and im on level 23. ive already done the patio quest and the multi story renovations and it has been over 24 hours since ive done the multi story renovations. ive done every other discovery quest except the balconies and the basement.

Message 1 of 7 (1,709 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Novice

Yah. It came up with the new discovery quest icon so I have found one.

View in thread

Message 3 of 7 (1,792 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @Xantheruew882,

I'm almost sure you have already tried, but need to ask just in case: have you checked if she is in the park?

-Mai

Message 2 of 7 (1,702 Views)

★ Novice

Yah. It came up with the new discovery quest icon so I have found one.

Message 3 of 7 (1,793 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

I'm sorry, but I'm a bit confused @Xantheruew882, did you find Bree then? Is the issue solved?

-Mai

Message 4 of 7 (1,689 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey i cant find bree and its already 24 hours ive done the multi renovation quest and patios ive searched in the park and still havent seen her.

Message 5 of 7 (1,445 Views)

I cant find bree on the park and ive done the requirement quest

★★★ Newbie

Pls i want to make balcony and i cant seem to find bree on the park and ive waited for 24 hours

Message 6 of 7 (1,459 Views)

Re: I cant find bree on the park and ive done the requirement quest

Are you sure it have been 24 hrs? Not that you finished last night and now it is a new day?

A message will pop up when Bree is back

Wait a little longer and if she have not showed up by tomorrow, contact Firemonkeys

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 7 of 7 (1,448 Views)