When parents divorce the child doesn't move

by Lisandonuts

Original Post

Accepted Solution

When parents divorce the child doesn't move

★★★ Novice

Skip to the end if you don't want the backstory.

In my sims freeplay game and had a husband, wife and toddler. I randomly decided to get them divorced and moved the mother out. Firstly the child didn't move out with her so that's a concern. How to change who the child lives with. And then we get to the real problem. I decided I wanted everything to work out in the end so I got them to become partners again. I decided they deserved a fresh start and moved them in with a friend intending to destroy the old house. So I moved them out and was about to demolish the house when I found out the toddler hadn't moved houses. This child who had just aged up from a baby was living on its own! I know you can just press the whistle and invite the child over but I really want to demolish the old house and make them a new one. I will say it again without the back story now:

- You can't choose who the child lives with when parents divorce

- If you move out the parents with friends the child doesn't move

- A toddler is living on their own rn

- I want to demolish the house the child is living in but can't because the child can't move houses.

thank you and please reply quick, it might not be my favourite household but I still can't leave the like this.

Message 1 of 2 (1,082 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: When parents divorce the child doesn't move

EA app Team

Hi @Lisandonuts,

Could you try summoning an adult to the lot where the toddler is living alone, pick up the toddler and move that way? Let's see if that works Standard smile

Welcome to Answers HQ! :eahigh_file:

-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,182 Views)

All Replies

Re: When parents divorce the child doesn't move

EA app Team

Hi @Lisandonuts,

Could you try summoning an adult to the lot where the toddler is living alone, pick up the toddler and move that way? Let's see if that works Standard smile

Welcome to Answers HQ! :eahigh_file:

-Mai

Message 2 of 2 (1,183 Views)