Update game center connection

by amyblueshoes

Original Post

Update game center connection

★★ Newbie
Please update your friends/neighbors aspect of game play to allow searching by username.
Currently iOS 10 does not have an app to log into to add friends. The update intends for users to add their game center friends in the game app.
Sims has lots of social missions that can not be completed without having neighbors. This oversight prevents any Apple users who choose to avoid Facebook from completing these missions... a real bummer when it comes to treating players equally...
My whole family has started playing this game and wish to be my neighbors. I have been submitting requests to Firemonkeys for over a month now, asking if this is a known issue or if there are any plans or different paths to correct it.
I have been given the run around for weeks by different employees who do not seem to understand my inquiry.

I used to play this game daily but my frustrating experiences with tech support not comprehending clear, simple communication was ultimately the reason I deleted the app and didn't return for over two years. I can accept "we do not currently have that ability but thank you for your inquiry." What is not ok is message after message that makes me feel as though they never bothered to read my message.
Message 1 of 1 (327 Views)