Re: Unable to Retrieve saved data

by traqui8789

Original Post

Unable to Retrieve saved data

★★★ Newbie

Hello all,

I've been trying to download a saved data from my iCloud but for some reason I cannot download it. Every time I try to, it reloads the page and doesn't let me go any further. Any methods to fix this? It is definitely not a storage issue because I have plenty of space to run the app.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 8 (596 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@cindy1226

Try:

rebooting your wifi 

rebooting your device 

closing all apps running in the background 

using a public wifi or

deleting and reinstalling your game app (only do this if you have saved to the cloud recently)

Message 2 of 8 (558 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Was this issue ever resolved? I'm dealing with the same issue. I can not download my saved data to any of my devices... :-( 

Message 3 of 8 (525 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Tiffanylop416

Have you tried any of the suggestions in my previous post? If you have and nothing worked you will need to contact support through this link. http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-FreePlay/INFORMATION-The-Sims-FreePlay-Support/td-p/1877383

Message 4 of 8 (519 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi martha4858, I have tried everything that you suggested, and my data is still not downloading to my new device. I press 'Download Saved Data' and it just loads for a while and then goes to the option screen again.

Do you know if I need to delete the current sims freeplay game on my old device before downloading the data to my new device?

Message 5 of 8 (476 Views)

Hero (Retired)
No you don't need to delete the game. I'm on the road right now. When I stop for the night I'll give a longer answer
Message 6 of 8 (468 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@traqui8789

Have You contacted support?

Message 7 of 8 (456 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@martha4858

Hi,

Ok, so I had to restart my phone a few times and I had to keep pressing "Upload Save Data", but eventually I prevailed :-) 

Thanks for your help.

Message 8 of 8 (445 Views)