Re: Toddler blackboard (super toddler quest)

by ArandomPersonx

Original Post

Toddler blackboard (super toddler quest)

★★ Novice
Hello.
I need to buy the toddler blackboard but i can't find it anywhere. Not in the promotions shop and not in the edit mode (toddler section, where i only have a swing), so i can't go on with the quest.
Please help me!! Thank you
Message 1 of 8 (1,540 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@iflavia

toddler section of the home store.

Message 2 of 8 (1,528 Views)

★★ Novice
No there isn't.
This is my toddler section and i don't have anything.
Message 3 of 8 (1,520 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@iflavia

Try closing and restarting your game app. Or save your game to the cloud and then delete and restart the app. If neither of those things work you need to contact support through this link. Make sure you include the screenshot.

Message 4 of 8 (1,501 Views)

★★ Novice
Thanks for your advice. I did all the things you suggested me, also deleting and reinstalling but still nothing. I don't have any toddler blackboard.
So i wrote to the support...let's see what will happen but i will miss the 7days award for the quest.
Thanks again.
Message 5 of 8 (1,485 Views)

★★ Novice
I wrote to the support one week ago and i still don't have any answers.
Please help me!
Message 6 of 8 (1,462 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@iflavia

When you put the ticket in you should of gotten an automatic email with your ticket number. The number should link you to their page so you can check the status of your ticket. Go to that page and check. You can also send them a follow up question through that page.

Message 7 of 8 (1,458 Views)

★★★ Newbie
A year late, but I needed help like 5 minutes ago and I just figure it out. There's a kid store in town that sales everything you need, just unlock it and you'll be able to buy the chalkboard!
Message 8 of 8 (1,368 Views)