This might sound like a

by liscarballo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

This might sound like a

★★★★★ Newbie

This might sound like the most stupid question, but is this "FreePlay" the one that let you play online with people all over the world? I'm confused, I'm sorry.

Message 1 of 2 (301 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: This might sound like a

EA app Team

Hi @liscarballo,

Never apologize for asking! Standard smile  The Sims FreePlay is a mobile sims game where you can visit your friends' neighborhoods, but I don't think it's the game you are looking for as playing online is not it's main feature.

What do you mean by playing online? Being able to share sims with your friends? Being able to interact with other people's sims? I might be able to help better if you give me more clues or you tell me where you read about this Wink

-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (309 Views)

All Replies

Re: This might sound like a

EA app Team

Hi @liscarballo,

Never apologize for asking! Standard smile  The Sims FreePlay is a mobile sims game where you can visit your friends' neighborhoods, but I don't think it's the game you are looking for as playing online is not it's main feature.

What do you mean by playing online? Being able to share sims with your friends? Being able to interact with other people's sims? I might be able to help better if you give me more clues or you tell me where you read about this Wink

-Mai

Message 2 of 2 (310 Views)