[The Sims FreePlay] Sims refuse to hunt for ghosts

by donnajones71

Original Post

[The Sims FreePlay] Ghost hunting Sims Freeplay

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

This question relates to the Sims Freeplay not Sims 3 (Sims Freeplay is not listed - please can you look into this EA?)

I would like to highlight that I cannot get my Sims to ghost hunt. I've bought lots of ghost related items and whenever I have a free Sim and click on the haunted objects a red no sign (circle with a line through it) appears above their head.  I believe the lights should flicker in a house with haunted objects and this doesn't happen either. 

Please help/advise.

I love the game and have am a loyal EA customer having purchased a moderate amount of in game credits as well as playing many of EAs' games over the years. 

I look forward to hearing from you

Michael

Message 11 of 15 (1,019 Views)

Sims freeplay

★★★ Newbie

Since latest update, to have second floor, I have lost ability to hunt for ghost. Also a problem for my granddaughter on her game also. How do we fix problem?

Message 12 of 15 (1,009 Views)

Re: [The Sims FreePlay] Sims refuse to hunt for ghosts

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

@donnajones71 wrote:

My sims won't hunt for ghosts. What do I do? They are fully inspired, nothing is blocking them... Please help.

Hi everyone,

Ghost hunting is temporarily disabled. You will find more information about this issue in the following topics:

https://getsatisfaction.com/firemonkeys/topics/gho...unter_glitch_with_second_story 
https://getsatisfaction.com/firemonkeys/topics/gho...hunting_is_no_longer_available 

We're very sorry for the inconvenience of this and hope that it will prevent more players from becoming affected by this unfortunate issue.

[This message has been accepted as solution in order to increase its visibility]

Message 13 of 15 (1,317 Views)

Re: [The Sims FreePlay] Sims refuse to hunt for ghosts

★★★★★ Newbie

Ok so it's disabled...then WHY am I getting goals constantly to catch ghost, hunt for ghost, etc..etc..that I have to use LP's to pass up. This is bull...Please explain or FIX IT.

Message 14 of 15 (649 Views)

Game crashes when searching for a ghost

★★★ Newbie
Games crashes when I search for ghost cannot complete tasks. It crashes the first time I go back in and if I click to get ghost it crashes again and resets the game. If anyone was doing anything they are not doing it anymore.
Message 15 of 15 (385 Views)