[The Sims FreePlay] Sims freeplay party boat can not access Facebook

by velettaplayer

Original Post

Party boat

★★★ Newbie

So frustrating.  I try to go to the party boat, to log into facebook, and it says the page is not available.  what gives?

Message 21 of 49 (14,744 Views)

The Party Boat

Anonymous
I'm having trouble connecting to the Party Boat through Facebook. My Internet connection is fine, but I've been trying to connect to Facebook for the past week and I haven't been able to. I'm unable to delete and re-install the app as all my data will be gone since I can't save my data to the Cloud. Are there any ways to fix this? Thanks.
Message 22 of 49 (14,751 Views)

Re: [The Sims FreePlay] Sims freeplay party boat can not access Facebook

★★★ Newbie

Hi!!! 

i have been trying countless times to login to the party boat with facebook, i log in and then it redirects me to this link:

fbconnect://success#access_token=CAADeY1bGaGIBAMiCEjUU0z0ZCD5qpj3X6nDo1Y6VqLUF4JVDVHaRfq0uhnKLUyE2IkZBCatVxen2ZCxOYMZA7ENicX9Jfz11x99D3WtaBS86Wrs0ftY3ultiTn7ZClOYSi598S7BLUoYIQUQiQxpddYXteCbCMonPmoI1uTqDPc1BBzqyTtITIsChG9ZB6AsegFrZCj30AdQLtDGVZA4gn5x&expires_in=5173976

but the message i get on the webpage is that the webpage is unavailable or has been changed...

what goes wrong? how can i fix this?

Message 23 of 49 (20,839 Views)

sims free play

★★★ Newbie
If i go on the party boat to another sim town at level 11 and select a sim do a couple of goals and send the sim home then carry on playing in my own simtown its fine but when i try to go back to the party boat its crashes on connecting to server then it shows my sim is still in another simtown all the energy bars are red then he sends himself home and i lose all the progress and i drop back down to level 9 and have to do all my goals again to go back to where i was??
Message 24 of 49 (14,781 Views)

sims freeplay party boat

★ Novice
I recently downloaded Sims freeplay on my windows phone, I am on level 20 but the party boat hasn't become available to me yet. I don't know why, could you help me please.
Message 25 of 49 (14,829 Views)

SFP: 10/21/13 UPDATE: Party Boat "Unable to Connect"

★★★ Newbie

For the past several months, I have been unable to connect with the Party Boat, and even view my neighbors. Strangely enough, when I click, "Account Manager", it already suggests the Facebook as well as GameCenter accounts I've previously used. I am currently playing on a regular, iPhone 4 (Not the iPhone 4S), and it is not jailbroken. I used to have a couple thousand neighbors on my Party Boat, and now, when I click the global button, it originally states it is connecting, however, then pops up with a message stating, "Unable to Connect". When I rechecked my account manager, it clearly shows that I am connected, and my Wi-Fi is strong! 

I attempted doing the following procedure (which failed to work):

1. Log on to Facebook on your computer

2. Go to App Center in News Feed

3. Click Apps, then Settings

4. Remove SFP App from Facebook

THEN

1. Force close all apps, by deleting them from App History

2. Turn off your device, then reboot after a few minutes

3. Open SFP

4. Go To Account Manager, Settings, and Log In to Facebook

5. Should work

However, this did not work. This is quite frustrating, because my neighbors are unable to visit me, and I cannot get anywhere with Social goals. I do have my game saved on my iCloud with PLENTY of room (4.1GB remaining), and my Wi-Fi isn't the problem because it's working. I do have the latest teen update, and managed to finish the Ghost Hunting part from 10/21/13, but I really would love to get to see my neighbor's houses before Sim Idol comes in November. Please, help! 

Message 26 of 49 (14,776 Views)

Login Problems

★★ Novice

When I try to go to the party boat, It says "There was a problem logging in." When I click okay, it takes me to facebook and it crashes. It repeats this process every time I try to go to go to the party boat!

Message 27 of 49 (14,743 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I cannot seem to access Facebook on the sims freeplay party boat using every single solution that i can find. I can't seem to access the party boat. Please help ASAP!
Message 28 of 49 (14,607 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having the exact same problem. It is very annoying. My friend who is using a different device from mine is also.

I followed the "PROBLEM SOLVED" steps multiple times, and they did not solve the problem.

It is hard to believe that so many people are having this problem, for months now, and nothing has been done to fix or even to acknowledge the problem.

Message 29 of 49 (14,600 Views)

Re: [The Sims FreePlay] Sims freeplay iPad

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same problem I'm not sure how to fix it I have tried getting ahold of them but no reply. Sorry.
Message 30 of 49 (13,780 Views)