[The Sims FreePlay] I caught all 12 ghosts, but when I went to build the haunted house, it wasn't there. Where is it?

by krazikt97

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[The Sims FreePlay] I caught all 12 ghosts, but when I went to build the haunted house, it wasn't there. Where is it?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I caught all 12 of the ghosts and it said I completed catching all the ghosts, but then the haunted house never showed up.

Help please!!!!

Message 3 of 17 (8,166 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [The Sims FreePlay] I caught all 12 ghosts, but when I went to build the haunted house, it wasn't there. Where is it?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Please note that the haunted house was available for a limited time during Halloween last year and is no longer able to be unlocked.

For those who have completed the quest during Halloween last year:

You need to have a spare Sim slot before you are able to add the haunted house. Try waiting until you level up enough to get a new sim slot, or delete one of your current Sims to see if the house is available in your build menu.

View in thread

Message 12 of 17 (5,115 Views)

All Replies

[The Sims FreePlay] where is the haunted house located

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I got all of the ghost to when the haunted house where is the haunted house located

Message 1 of 17 (3,289 Views)

[The Sims Freeplay] not getting the hunted house

[ Edited ]
★ Newbie

hey I did the new update on the sims freeplay but for some reason am not getting the hunted house I have a 12 ghost can you guys help me 

Message 2 of 17 (3,014 Views)

Haunted house in sims freeplay

★ Newbie

I caught all the ghosts in sims freeplay. I should have got a haunted house, I still have not got it. I want to get it before the deadline.

Message 4 of 17 (8,232 Views)

PLEASE FIX!!!!

★ Newbie

Actually SIMS Freeplay for iPod. TODAY is the 12th. I have been wasting my time ghost hunting and JUST got my 12th ghost at 6am. It tells me "bad luck" didn't get them in time???!!! Shouldn't the deadline be midnight tonight??!I am really f-word pissed about this. Please fix this. I want my freaking haunted house. Or I'll just delete the whole game.

Message 5 of 17 (8,137 Views)

Where is the Haunted House for Sims Free play?

★★★ Newbie

How do you get the haunted House after you have acheived level 6/6 and have all 12 ghosts?

Message 6 of 17 (8,151 Views)

Sims Free Play

★★★ Newbie

I have caught all the ghosts but did not get the haunted house

How do I get it?

Message 7 of 17 (8,131 Views)

Help Me

★★★ Newbie

I caught all 12 ghosts how do i get the haunted house?

Message 8 of 17 (8,133 Views)

Haunted house

★★★ Newbie

I caught all the ghosts but I don't know where to find my haunted house. Help please

Message 9 of 17 (8,136 Views)

Sims freeplay haunted house/mansion

★★ Newbie

I caught all the ghosts in Sims freeplay but it just says I didn't get the house. Does it still count if you rolled to catch a ghost? I accidentally "hunted again" but core caught the ghosts but I didn't get anything! Please help! I tried going to build it through the "create a house" menu but the haunted mansion didn't pop up as a home you can build. I'm really confused because I spent a lot of money getting the ghosts and LP spinning, not to mention the spooky items.

Message 10 of 17 (8,140 Views)