[The Sims FreePlay] Having Sims speculate?

by abc1799197036

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[The Sims FreePlay] Having Sims speculate?

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I am playing Sims FreePlay on my Kindle fire, and they have a goal that says "Have 3 Sim's Speculate". I can't figure out how to get them to do this?

Message 1 of 5 (37,277 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [The Sims FreePlay] Having Sims speculate?

Community Manager (retired)

When sitting on armchairs or living room chairs your sims will have the option to speculate. Summon 3 sims in the same room and have them sit and speculate at the same time Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (37,297 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

When sitting on armchairs or living room chairs your sims will have the option to speculate. Summon 3 sims in the same room and have them sit and speculate at the same time Standard smile

Message 2 of 5 (37,298 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I've got 3 sims sitting in living room chairs but I can't get them to speculate. What do I do
Message 3 of 5 (2,521 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@ashybelton

Try using different arm chairs at different house. Also reboot your device and restart the the app.

Message 4 of 5 (2,204 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I managed to get the Sims to speculate ages ago. There's nothing wrong with the device I'm using thank you very much so I don't need to reboot it or restart the app. I didn't even need to try speculating in a different house with different arm chairs or whatever. Too last with the answer
Message 5 of 5 (2,197 Views)