[Suggestions]

by sinsimmers

Original Post

[Suggestions]

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello Wink

I really like all new stuff that we have recently. But, I still feel something missing in the game. Excuse me first, my english is not that good , so I just make it simple and understandable to read Frown

1. Why we can't have more sims in one house ? I mean, if you throw a party and only 5 adults + 5 teens wouldn't be fun at all. When you want to a wedding party, only 8 guests you can invite? Where the fun in that?

And you only can have 2 kids which mean 4 sims live in household. Don't you get bored to play the game with little siblings when your parents are at work or going anywhere else? You have to be VIP to get more sims live in the house, I think you guys should let us having more kids in house like maybe 4 kids + parents it would be fun and challenging. And the rest if they want more than that then go be a VIP.  And maybe you can add "Twin-baby" in the future. :eahigh_file:

Come on guys. Just like the old days, where old simmers can have fun to bring 60+ in one house for a party and so on. Many simmers out there want the same thing. Please at least give me reasons why developer remove this feature so that other simmers will understand.  When the kids become adult they can choose to stay at parents home or get a new home so that they can have a new life. 

2. I love the new windows you guys provide in the events, but somehow I get annoyed when I can't put things in that area. Sad. I can't even put a pots in front the windows Frown  I guest I not gonna use this type of windows same goes to some simmers who don't like this featured. In the future to come, I hope not to see this type of problem exist again.

3. Get sims to try many hobbies and not limit to one hobby. Ask if they want to change hobby or stay but can try another hobby. That would be nice. 

4. Fireplace can be put in the middle without any wall around it. This is because I hate it when I can't put windows fully around the wall and at last I just put heater. Please Broken heart

5. I know this seems not possible right now, but by any chance, can Sims Freeplay support staircase exterior before you can step into door ? I don't know how to explain this but, just like any other mansion got staircase. (I provide a picture how does it look like because I don't know how to explain this)

6. Static main entry door. Everytime I want to put new door anywhere, the walk path always change following where the new door is. 

7. Profession : Artist, athlete, firefighter, musician, politician, real estate agent, scientist, teacher... when this jobs will be upgraded where we can walk them to their workplace? 

8. We can enter the elementary and high school to see what the children are doing. What I want from here is, we have a control what we should we do to the children either they should be in class, recess time, football events and family is there to watch their son involved, girl joining competition, just like real life. And control over a teacher when they at teacher's room, classroom, lab or art room , teaching and so on.

9. I love this game. Sincerely. I've played this game for 5 years now and I know simmers out there have played this game for a long time and I'm sure we want the fresh new thing in Sims Freeplay since this is affordable to play because it's free.

I want a fresh like how you should build home not just in four square template , a fresh started for a parents to be a family where there will be chaos like in reality (many kids in household), Teens can get drink, private dating and get scolded by parents. Sims can be together and not limit to 10 person in one place, this is sims game so it which means we can have many sims in one place.  I am level 43 and sims limit is 29 in town, I have to wait level 47 to have new sim. It's sound ridiculous to me.

10. Can my sims move in with their good friend without changing their surname? It's not like they are going married with same gender or else. 

11. Read again 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 and Thank You for reading this.

sincerely,

sinsimmers

Message 1 of 2 (377 Views)

Re: [Suggestions]

★ Novice

Oh and please make Wedding chair+table available for outside too Heart

Message 2 of 2 (366 Views)