Simultaneous building sims freeplay

by RBryant132

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Simultaneous building sims freeplay

★★ Newbie

I just bought enough VIP points to be level 8, and I'm supposed to be able to do "simultaneous construction" but it's not allowing me to. It keeps telling me I have to wait till my other building is done.

Message 1 of 6 (3,109 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Simultaneous building sims freeplay

Hero (Retired)

@RBryant132

If you were in the middle of building something it may not take effect until that building is finished. Also try rebooting your device or restarting the game app.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (3,412 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@RBryant132

If you were in the middle of building something it may not take effect until that building is finished. Also try rebooting your device or restarting the game app.

Message 2 of 6 (3,413 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Since I found some old topic related to my problem I'll just use it. Hope its not a problem. So I am VIP7 and in game it say I'll be able to build simultaneously. But the problem is I can't.. I tried waiting to finish one building, resetting and started the new one but I still can build only 1 at a time.. Anyone can help me find the answer Standard smile)?

Message 3 of 6 (2,944 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@hexanna

This is only for the work stations at the new work places, such as the police station, not for buildings. I went back to level 7 VIP information. Here is a screenshot of what I found.

Message 4 of 6 (2,894 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@hexanna

This is only for the work places not buildings. I went back to level 7 VIP information. Here is a screenshot of what I found.

Message 5 of 6 (2,893 Views)

★ Novice

Ok so it's not just me 

Message 6 of 6 (1,919 Views)