Re: Sims freeplay

by EA_Kristi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims freeplay

★★★ Newbie

Good evening. I have a problem with the sims freeplay game characters then vomit but then never stop .... and if I leave the tablet in one spot for hours and not move it. what to do; help me is very nice game but crashes ... what to do? ?

Message 1 of 6 (5,294 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA Staff

Hello @raniaffc,

Sorry for any confusion.

The non-stop vomiting seems to be caused by moving your phone or shaking the screen. This could cause the Sims to get dizzy and vomit. Also make sure that the Sim is not sick and has eaten recently.

Let us know how you get on.
- Kristi

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (5,650 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

Hello @raniaffc,

Sorry for any confusion.

The non-stop vomiting seems to be caused by moving your phone or shaking the screen. This could cause the Sims to get dizzy and vomit. Also make sure that the Sim is not sick and has eaten recently.

- Kristi

Message 2 of 6 (5,651 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Kristi wrote:

Hello @raniaffc,

Sorry for any confusion.

- Kristi

I have the same problem too. I didn't shake my phone or anything. I logged in and just saw two of my sims in an infinite loop of dizzy mode. If I tried to send another Sims into the same house they get stuck too. I know for a fact that 3/4 of the Sims I've sent in had a full or at least half full hunger. I've restarted the game then my phone and then reinstalled it but nothing. I need help please!

Message 3 of 6 (5,073 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I having the exact same problem it’s been going on for 24 hours and I have lost out on quests because if it

Message 4 of 6 (4,332 Views)

Can it have been a delayed reaction? Like if you've had your device in a car going on a pothole filled road? Or if you had the device in a backpack when you went on a running round? Trying to figure out why (out of pure curiosity) but have no idea how to fix it other than contacting Firemonkeys support

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much for you
Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome, so you might need to try different browsers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 5 of 6 (4,313 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@minicha-em Delay reaction is unlikely since at the time I didn't go outdoor/moved around a lot especially with the app open. I knew about shaking the screen causing sims to vomit, I didn't want to clean up all that after a drive, ya know? ;P
Message 6 of 6 (4,294 Views)