Sims freeplay suggestions

by selenagomezreviv

Original Post

Sims freeplay suggestions

★★★ Newbie
I love sims freeplay i just know that i have some ideas and suggestions that i know that will make the game better. First of all the teens should be able to do things that actual teens do like drive and drink throw parties and actually go to school and get pregnant and get into fights. When having a baby i believe that just like in the computer game sims should woohoo and grow a baby and when its time to convieve have it in the hospital. The workplaces and communities events are great but take waaaaay too much time to get everything and when your sims are working for 12 hrs it gets kinda annoying. I love the downtown area i think there should be apartment complexes and young adults or teens shoould be able to move in have roommates and pay rent. There should be an airport and ride in the plane to go to different areas like a sims amusement park like a big area like a sixs flags or disney world or just a hotel or resort. For negative reactions there should be fights and other reaction. We should be able to go with our sims to school and instead of what we do at work there should be periods that have specific time each you go to a lunch pe art stuff like that sports teams clubs cheerleaders and lockers teen sims should have negative reactions as well like fights,wedgies, and other stuff like that. There should be a college option to . As for musicians and teen idols and actor and athletes they should be able to make music go on tour and make songs and go to the simlipics or play against other sims and have tv shows and have bands and models should have a career choice. I know that you guys work really hard and i love the game but i just hope that you consider my ideas because that other people will enjoy them. Hopefully you have read this thank you for your time
Message 2 of 129 (20,797 Views)

Vampire outfit

★★★ Newbie
Why is the vampire outfit only available to male toddlers? It would be awesome to have a family of vampires since there are Vampire furniture. Please make it possible to get Vampire costumes to sims all ages and genders. Pleeeaaase?
Message 1 of 129 (6,294 Views)

Re: Sims freeplay suggestions

EA app Team

Hi @selenagomezreviv,

Read and sent to the right team so they can read it also. Thank you for your feedback! Standard smile

-Mai

Message 3 of 129 (20,657 Views)

★★ Novice
I would also like to make a suggestion to the outfits with the long boots attached it would be better to have the boots separately aswell so that they can be worn with other outfits and not just the one. Also when sims are pregnant it would be more realistic if the sims had a baby bump and went into labour and provide push chairs and prams for infants and toddlers and babies and also add in a cemetery so that sims can visit loved ones.
Message 4 of 129 (20,566 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I would also like to make some suggestions: to be able to obtain more hairstyles for the male sims and to be able to make everyone in the household have different last names. Otherwise a great game! 

Message 5 of 129 (20,429 Views)

EA app Team

Thanks for adding your feedback @hbramble28 and @PaladinofVoltron! Standard smile  I'll forward it also.

Have a great game!

-Mai

Message 6 of 129 (20,414 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi, could you also bring back the French romance and charming barber event this year for your new players? I've waited almost seven months for the French romance event Frown

Or a suggestion, you could add the french prizes to the mystery box prizes just like that spa one. It's important, please do respond @EA_Mai

Message 7 of 129 (20,291 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Another suggestion is can we have a sell all button for the items in our inventory please. I have literally thousand of items that needs to be sold.
Message 8 of 129 (20,169 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also to bring new things for the holidays, like new Halloween stuff

Message 9 of 129 (19,963 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I also have a few suggestions to make the game more fun and exciting.  First, I think there should be more decorations for walls, outdoor, indoors, etc. More paintings, wall hangings, etc. Christmas trees, christmas lights, snowmen, reindeer for the lawn, Santa sleighs, etc.  Also, decorations such as wreaths for doors or outside houses for each season, holiday, etc.  Also, CURTAINS!  I don't need people peeking on my sims...lol.  I also would like more options for wallpaper, floor tiles and carpets, patio paving because frankly, the current ones are getting old. 

Secondly, I think there should be a newspaper/reporting occupation.  You could have staff photographers, reporters, interns, journalists, cameramen.  With this, this could be interactive like the movie place and police station where you have customers/witnesses that you can fulfill to earn items to build up the newspaper/news/reporting workplace.  Another interactive workplace could be fast food/restaurants where again you can have a waiter/waitress/hostess/cook/bus boy and customers.  A bank is also another occupation that could be interactive with customers and tellers. For the mall you could add customers for more interactivity. 

Third, more pet options.  Specifically,  I would LOVE to have a pug.  Standard smile  More clothing options for pets and leashes would be nice as well as a never-ending water/food dish, beds, and more.  You could also create a kennel/pet boutique where people can work and do nail trimmings. hair cuts, washes for pets and be interactive.

These are just a few ideas....I have tons more if anyone from EA Games would like to contact me. I love the game, but I definitely see room for some additional things to make it more enjoyable.  Standard smile

Message 10 of 129 (19,867 Views)