Re: Sims Freeplay Suggestion

by EA_Mai

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Sims Freeplay Suggestion

★★★ Newbie
The sims freeplay is my favourite game on iphone and i love everything about it, but i have a suggestion to make. i'd really like it if there is a way to change my sim's body size, like whether i wanted them to look fat or not as well as muscular or not. Also i'd really appreciate it if you can add more face choices because i feel most of them, especially the male's faces, are the same. I hope this reaches because I really don't know where to make a suggestion and thank you very much
Message 1 of 7 (2,221 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA app Team

Hi @bluesea789,

I'm glad to read you like the game so much!

This is a good place to post your feedback, I'll make sure to forward it. Thank you for sharing it!

What do you like most about the game? Standard smile

-Mai

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (2,436 Views)

All Replies

EA app Team

Hi @bluesea789,

I'm glad to read you like the game so much!

This is a good place to post your feedback, I'll make sure to forward it. Thank you for sharing it!

What do you like most about the game? Standard smile

-Mai

Message 2 of 7 (2,437 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I completely agree!
You need to add much more to the choices we have.
Please include more make up/face shapes/eye and hair colour/styles etc for all Sims, not just the adult. Please let us add make up to the seniors!
More spectacle choices for all men, women and kids.
More types of pets - turtles, lizards, hamsters etc
More flooring choices in a variety of colours, board sizes etc, more tile options for the floors/walls etc.
The ability to add wainscotting, chair rails, picture rails etc to any room and any existing wall. More paint colours for the walls.
More adult, teen, tween, toddler bed options.
More kitchen cabinets- The ability to alter the colours of the paint/wood stain on the cupboards and then to add your own counter tops made from many different materials (wood, granite, marble, concrete, quartz etc) and change the tones/colours in those items.
We need better area rugs. Ones that are more neutral. Ones that fit smaller or more awkwardly designed rooms. The ability to make them very small or very large. We should also be able to move/rearrange a Sims wardrobe according to how frequently an item is used. Such as if I tend to choose a top for a particular Sim - that top should be easier to find - like in my “most used or chosen” tab. Not having to scroll through it all. Or to be able to take out the clothing items I don’t use/want and place them in a separate tab labelled “least used tops” or whatever. We need more aesthetics for the Sims.
More faces, more shapes, more hair colours, more designs, more body shapes. Let the women look pregnant when expecting a newborn! Then add maternity clothing! Get more bathing suit options, more clothing for the babie,toddlers, kids, preteen and teen. Not enough!
Please add more plants/flowers/ bushes that flower, trees that flower. Veggie patches that stay!
More house material choices - sidings that vary in colour and tone, more siding options like board & batten, cedar shakes. The patio stones need to look more realistic - use actual flagstone walkways in different stone colours and shapes.
When we use the windows with curtains, please allow it so we can place furniture directly in front of it - like a sofa or a sideboard - instead of having a massive space in between which looks very weird and not natural and realistic.
Also, I realise that when you choose the homes from the submissions you look for originallity - but you should also look at when looks aesthetically nice, houses with windows and doors! Not just weird stuff inside. All of my homes are beautiful but never get chosen which makes no sense to me!
I love designing homes. It’s so so so much fun and I feel I do a better job than most, but never picked.
Just some suggestions! I’ve got loads of ideas...
Message 3 of 7 (2,042 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I completely agree!!!! I hope they listen and change it
Message 4 of 7 (2,041 Views)

Sims Freeplay Suggestion

★★★ Newbie

I would like to be able to keep specific sims close together in my sims manager, is there anyway to rearrange their order or will there be an update soon to do so.

Thank you

Message 5 of 7 (1,746 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I would like to be able to add: 

• car seats and strollers for the baby and toddler sims 
  • toddler pajamas 
  • more sleepwear choices because right now they're only two options 
  • the option for sims to brush their pets 
  • a small step stool at the sink so the toddler sims can use it
  • more personality choices (artsy, musical, etc).
  • more hygiene task choices at the bathroom sink (brush teeth, comb/brush hair, wash face, etc). 
  • a library where sims can check out and return books 
  • sims from different cultures and possibly some with a disability 
  • a farm where there are farm animals (goats, pigs, cows, sheep, chickens, etc). 
  • a zoo and an aquarium
  • bank 
  • airport 
  • a college downtown 
  • church 
  • aprons when completing the cooking hobby 

I would also like to increase the sims house limit to about one or 2 sims - 5 or 6 sims in a house. I wish sims could sit when feeding a baby in the highchair instead of kneeling on the floor. 

A school be a profession  where the sims can choose to become a teacher or a principal, be more interactive where you can send the preteens and the teens to different classes, and more classes. The Downtown High School has science, math, English, social science, computer lab, home economics, and a sports field. I wish the neighborhood schools was more similar to the Downtown High School and add art and music classes. 

Message 6 of 7 (1,367 Views)

College

★★★ Newbie

Can their be an update in freeplay for college/youn adult aged sims? Theres babys, toddlers, teens, adults and seniors but sims go from being like looking 15 to looking 25 once they age from teen to adult. Can their be like a college life kind of update or like just make a young adult style quest?

Message 7 of 7 (1,117 Views)