Re: Sims Freeplay STUCK AT LEVEL 10

by AvaSkye86

Original Post

★★ Novice
You have to download the additional content on a wifi connection (Yes, it must be wifi. I've already located this problem on the firemonkeys website. Said it needs a stable connection, even tho my 4G is amazing.) Select the tab (should be on your uper left-hand of screen in game, if I remember correctly.) Go to a Starbucks or something and get on the wifi if you don't have it at home.. it takes less than 5 minutes to download.
Message 11 of 13 (2,080 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Wait for the weekly tasks.
Message 12 of 13 (1,716 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Slow down there... simple FIX... I see in top LEFT of the screen... the 8% bar! I wasn't sure but I had a huntch on my game after I uninstalled and DL again reinstalling and starting over... (FOR UNRELATED reasons) and my second run through, same thing happened at Level 10... This is when you were asked "DownLoad additional Data?" Does that sound correct? 

I never really considered the game was reliant on this "Data" until now, just reading your post, and seeing that screenshot! You must complete that download, and have the game updated through the download... and than it will likely progress to the next level! SO... don't worry... have fun til DL is complete, than you will level up!!...

I am not a worker, or tech employee, or even a volunteer of EA... nor am I acting on any official capacity on behalf of EA... just another gamer like you! I do not know for certain if this is a solve all fix all solution gauranteed to work... from my point of view, it makes sense. If it does NOT solve the problem, keep in mind I only suggested this, and not promising any results... 

Message 13 of 13 (1,711 Views)