Sims Freeplay Police Glitch

by nagaqueen13

Original Post

Re: Sims Freeplay Police Glitch

★★★ Newbie

I get them to quit work and go back or i try to get them to go and do another job if that doesn't work i wait until they've done work and send them home from their house

Message 21 of 25 (1,188 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is still happening to me (Nov 2019), and I am unable to do any action with the squad car. I have also tried restarting and redownloading -  any advice?

Message 22 of 25 (961 Views)

@seriesreader 

I have not done a specialized shift in a long time but some updates blocks the car

Do you get blue footprints or do they start and then get out of task?

Contact Firemonkeys

This forum is provided by EA but is designed as Player helping Player, in this case we can not do much for you
Contact Firemonkeys support: https://help.firemonkeys.com.au/hc/en-us/requests/new or get there in game: green ... button at the bottom of the screen; Talkbubble with ?
I personally can not sign in with chrome, so you might need to try different browsers

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

*** Is the issue resolved? Please click "Accept as solution" so others can benefit.***
*** Although xp is not required, it is very nice. Give a Kudos by clicking on the XP button if you feel a comment/post/response deserves it. ***
***I do not answer game questions in PMs. ***
+++ This Forum is provided by EA but it is designed as Player helping/advising other Players - meaning we are not employed by EA +++
D'oh! - Em
Message 23 of 25 (949 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@nagaqueen13 Im having many issues, I leave the SIM at police station or home, go to another sign, then return and my sim functions properly.
Message 24 of 25 (649 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ARLENETOMPKINS, I'm going to lock this out as it is quite old.

If having an issue then please create a new thread with as many as possible. 

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 25 of 25 (632 Views)