Sims Freeplay 'Love is in the Air' Quest Issue

by tinybird12

Original Post

Sims Freeplay 'Love is in the Air' Quest Issue

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have recently started playing this game, and I love it! I have the Sims 3, so I decided to get this app. Now, I am on the 'Love is in the Air' quest, on the 'Get Engaged' part. I am very annoyed right now because it says that they give us the engagement ring for free, but the first time I tried to get engaged, it said that I don't have enough LPs to buy it. Now, when I try again, it says it is ten LPs, which I do not have, but I can't get the other rings either now. I am very annoyed and angry at this game, and hope that there is a way to change this.

Message 1 of 15 (20,558 Views)

Re: Sims Freeplay 'Love is in the Air' Quest Issue

★★★ Newbie

The same thing happened to me as well. It was free right before the proposal. After that action was selected. I was prompted that I do not have enough Life Points. Hope the answer isn't going to be asking us to reset the game.

Message 2 of 15 (20,276 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Did you ever figure it out? I'm having the same issue!!!
Message 3 of 15 (20,195 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem here. I had played the game before and reset it, so I know that the quest gives you a free ring. The most annoying part is that at this point in the game you can't get LP as easily (ie: with a plant) and the love quest has a limited time. Is it something to have to do with the latest update? I've noticed other glitches since then too.
Message 4 of 15 (19,648 Views)

Love Is In The Air - Eternity Ring Glitch

★★★ Newbie

While the game gives me a FREE Eternity Ring in order to propose, it then glitches out and states that I do not have enough Life Points (LP) to buy one.

Basically, the Eternity Ring disappeared and now EA is, I guess, forcing me to buy LP's. I'm not going to be doing that, as a friend of mine said she had bought the Simoleon/LP Bundle 3/4 days ago and hasn't got it since.

Whether it's a technical error or EA scamming, I don't know... But I just want to propose! :mansad:

I know this has been reported many times since awhile ago, and it seems that EA still hasn't fixed it. Please do ASAP!

Message 5 of 15 (14,952 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same, I am really stressed that I am unable to propose my sims! Everything is going well, I mean like they are partners and such, but I JUST CANT GET THEM TO MARRY! Please reply if you know how to fix this problem! P.S LP is so hard to get! Please say if u know how to get fast LP. 👻
Message 6 of 15 (17,215 Views)

the ring

★★★ Newbie
Ok you said my sim gets one free ring to propose a marriage to another sim but I reset my game twice now that did not work.... So what is wrong with it.. I can't buy a ring because it will not let me in the store yet.. So that's a bad glitch... This never happened on my old phone before you update.. And I would like the free marriage package but now because of this bad glitch my time is going to just waste a way and I won't be able to get the package..... Bs
Message 7 of 15 (14,809 Views)

★★ Novice
I also have the same problem. I have tried everything, from getting LP via Tapjoy (none have appeared), to asking on the help forum that the AppStore links to, to asking on Twitter. Nothing. I'm one the verge of finding some way to punch the CEO of EA, so if anyone can solve this issue I'd be pretty grateful. :/ Wink
Message 8 of 15 (16,208 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

At first I thought that it was because the other sim declined, but is that possible with an eternity ring? Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Message 9 of 15 (16,028 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Im on lvl 16 i cnt get married cz whn i propise other sims i see the click option but whn i click nothng happens n m unable to click it even do somethng guys
Message 10 of 15 (14,388 Views)