Sims Freeplay Kindle Fire game retrieval

by megmully

Original Post

Sims Freeplay Kindle Fire game retrieval

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I've been playing Sims Freeplay on my Kindle Fire for months and am up to level 32. I've had no problem saving to my device so far. My game information has saved every time and I've been able to resume my play when I clicked into my Sims Freeplay app. This morning I was playing it, exited out, and turned my Kindle off to charge. Later, when I opened my Sims Freeplay app back up, instead of taking me into my game like it normally does, it opened up a screen with two options. The first option was to Start a new game and the second was to download the saved data from the cloud. I had never saved to the cloud or my account via facebook because it always opened fine just saving to the Kindle. I tried to log into my facebook seeing if I could retrieve my game anyway and it said no save data in the cloud. I wasn't surprised because I'd never saved officially to the cloud before because it was never an issue, I only play on my Kindle Fire. I don't want to click the start new game option because I have spent so much time on my current game. Do you know how I can get my original game loaded back up and bypass these two options? Nothing was different when I logged on with my Kindle or anything, so I don't know why it didn't open up my game as it usually does. Please help! Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (2,452 Views)

Re: Sims Freeplay Kindle Fire game retrieval

Community Manager

Please read our FAQ about the cloud function here:

https://getsatisfaction.com/firemonkeys/topics/sfp_the_cloud_faq

If this cannot help you, please get in contact with the Firemonkeys support team directly:

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-FreePlay/INFORMATION-How-to-contact-customer-support/m-p/1877383

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 4 (2,431 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is an old thread, but it happened to me, too. I am very upset! My game is gone and Fire Monkeys have been unable to help. What are all the tons of files on my Kindle if none contain my saved game?
Message 3 of 4 (2,161 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too I have the same problem because before I was level 36 now I'm level 6 since the game crashed on me, and I didn't hack. I just wish that Amazon GameCircle is compatible to Sims Freeplay.

Message 4 of 4 (1,866 Views)