Re: Sim freeplay suggestion

by soulfulgenius

Original Post

Sim freeplay suggestion

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
Hi I just wanted to make a few suggestions and I can only hope that someone will take the time out to read and take them into consideration. I been playing the sim freeplay over 6 Years now and I really enjoy the last new updates.My favorite update has been the country homestead and the Penthouse.now in my career path of an Architect one thing I've noticed is there have not been any new stair cases offered to us players and though I love to design and construct homes I really like to add some cottage staircases and White country home staircases trim with dark brown wood on the banister and the steps where you can still see the white.And all white stairs cases with more carpet choice.my next suggestion is to have a porch with stairs attached to the home.
my next suggestion grey wood flooring.
3 inch wide Desk computers
I also like to suggest to add a hair stylist hobbie
And a teenage driving hobbie where at the very last level teens earn their Drivens license.Last but not least more sectionals in in dark grey and orange color furniture such as chairs,couch and love seat,I've attached a few pictures.Please past my suggestion along I will greatly appreciate it.Thank you for listening.
Message 1 of 7 (956 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @soulfulgenius,

Thank you for your suggestions, and sorry for my late reply! Pictures are really helpful to see what you have in mind Standard smile

I'll forward your feedback to the team, so they can also read it.

Thanks again for taking the time to share it!

-Mai

Message 2 of 7 (851 Views)

★ Guide

Perfect!!! I also attached three new idea pics of the sectional with pillows,And the porch stairs I would love to see added.Please forward as well.Thank you very much!

Message 3 of 7 (840 Views)

Suggestion

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
I really wish to see some bright colored furnitures for my sims houses in sims freeplay...
We have all the elegant and classy looking french chateau furnitures and even other recent furnitures have very muted tones. Would love to see some bright colored spunky furnitures in colours like bright purple, lime green, lemon yellow, orange, bright blue etc...especially living room and bedroom furnitures... thank you...eagerly waiting for next update Standard smile
Message 4 of 7 (858 Views)

Suggestion

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Can we please have some new items like
1. Oval and big circular rugs (pics attached)
2. Different colored furnitures(no grey white black brown please)
3. Ability to sell multiple items from inventory.
4. More indoor plants Standard smile
5. Round edge of pools and some new colors of pool interiors.
6. Tinted glass doors and windows.

I like to design and decorate houses in freeplay and always looking forward to new updates Standard smile

P.S. attached few pictures.
Message 5 of 7 (682 Views)

Re: Suggestion

EA app Team

Hi @AminoSims,

Thanks for sharing your ideas with the community and with us Standard smile

I've merged your thread to @soulfulgenius's, as you both have shared photographs, to have them in the same place.

Thanks again!

-Mai

Message 6 of 7 (664 Views)

Re: Suggestion

★ Guide

I was wondering why my bell notification rung under my post.😂😂

Message 7 of 7 (659 Views)