Re: Can't take puppy home from the park.

by martha4858

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Puppy missing, can't submit request

★★★ Newbie
For a few days now my puppy has been missing. I brought it home, set it down and now my sim can't leave the house and the puppy has just vanished but my sim is not holding it in their arms. I have time left on the quest to complete it and also cannot complete other quests until I complete this one. All of which have time limits on them.
I submitted two requests now to firemonkey or whatever the site is and neither of them have been saved or awknoledged.
This is not only frustrating, but ridiculous and unprofessional. It would be a different story if the "help site" awknoledged I submitted a request/ticket and responded in some way.
If anyone has any information on how to fix this ongoing issue please let me know asap, running out of time on all of my quests since this one is holding them up.
Thanks!!
Message 1 of 9 (764 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Puppy missing, can't submit request

★★★ Newbie
Got it!!
Normally when I send a sim home I select all of my sims and press the house with the arrow for that specific sim. Decided to try it differently so went back to the sims house after having them pick the puppy up, when in their house clicked on the whistle and they showed up with the puppy in hands and allowed me to put it on the ground and move on with the quest

View in thread

Message 8 of 9 (679 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie
Note:1)This solution is only for people with odyssey puppy 25% progression. ( I dont know if this work for missingpuppy after the quest want you to sit with the puppy)
2)Save your data to cloud in case this doesnt work.

Solution: 
Delete your character(the one that hold the puppy) and the puppyshould be back walking around the park.
(Feels bad if the character make so much progression like i do  )

IMPORTANT NOTE:
For the one that havent encountered this problem, i recommend you to save data to cloud first before doing this quest.

Pls tell me if this solution works for u guys ^_^
Message 2 of 9 (739 Views)

EA Staff

@andiemarie04 Also after creating a ticket/help request an email would be sent to you that lists the action you should take to complete the submission.

Did you receive/action these emails?

- Kristi

Message 3 of 9 (715 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I created an account using the correct email address and submitted a ticket/request and waited a day and never got anything regarding it, submitted another one and waited a day and still didn't get anything.
Message 4 of 9 (703 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@andiemarie04

Login to your firemonkey account and check your requests. If your tickets have are active you will see them there. You can open the ticket page send more information or ask for a status there.  

Message 5 of 9 (664 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I checked my requests both times neither of them showed up it says no requests
Message 6 of 9 (656 Views)

★★★ Newbie
So I did try this, deleted the sim who was trying to complete the request and then tried it with a different sim and it did the same thing with the other sim.
Message 7 of 9 (655 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Got it!!
Normally when I send a sim home I select all of my sims and press the house with the arrow for that specific sim. Decided to try it differently so went back to the sims house after having them pick the puppy up, when in their house clicked on the whistle and they showed up with the puppy in hands and allowed me to put it on the ground and move on with the quest
Message 8 of 9 (680 Views)

Re: Can't take puppy home from the park.

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

@andiemarie04

Glad it worked for you. I accepted this as a solution so others might benefit as well.

Message 9 of 9 (632 Views)