Lost progress and more

by dinozombiehero

Original Post

Lost progress and more

★★★ Newbie

March 24, 2017 I bought roughly $40 worth of simoleons and life points. I leveled up to level 29, built a restaurant in the mall, built the snow resort, bingo hall and a haunted house (in progress). I also had 700,000+ simoleons, 0 LP, 76-80 SP. I was working on the senior quest and a quest with Bree. Two of my sims leveled up to 7/10 in police. And more. March 24, 2017 the game glitches and I lost ALL of my progress. It reverted to having 100,000+ simoleon, 2 LP, and 70 SP. I have not played the game since. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I've tried logging out and back in. I've emailed and contacted ea and fire monkey (as suggested). Only to be told to try here. All I want is either my progress BACK or my money refunded, so I can do it over. I love the game. But this is ridiculous, especially since I spend money on it weekly to bi weekly. 

Message 1 of 5 (487 Views)

How do i talk to a game advisor?

★★★ Newbie

I'm very upset that Sims FreePlay as lost my progress. Ivedone everything, I want to talk to an ACTUAL EA PERSON! I want my progress back or my a refund!

Message 2 of 5 (478 Views)

Re: How do i talk to a game advisor?

EA app Team

Hi @dinozombiehero,

In this case you would need to talk to Firemonkeys support, we can not help you here in the community. You mention you tried to contact them, did you have any issues opening a support ticket with them?

You might find some useful information if you are having issues to contact in this thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-FreePlay/INFORMATION-The-Sims-FreePlay-Support/td-p/1877383 Wink

-Mai

Message 3 of 5 (455 Views)

Re: Lost progress and more

★★★ Newbie
I can relate. I recently spent $25 and purchased simoleons, life points and social points. I lost about 7 hours of progress I made before and after my purchases, including the simoleons, life points, social points, progress on building the restaurant, etc.
Message 4 of 5 (443 Views)

Re: How do i talk to a game advisor?

★★★ Novice
Call Apple They Will Refund It
Message 5 of 5 (400 Views)